BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My writing contest:Tests permission granted

+3
Eveyy
Caitlin
Caya
7 posters

Go down

My writing contest:Tests permission granted Empty My writing contest:Tests permission granted

Post by Caya Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:11 am

Writing Contest.
I am hosting a writing contest. Each contestant has to write 1 story about anything. Here are the rules.

• If it is romance, it cannot have any inappropriate items such as kissing
• You may not copy a story from a contestant or author/Internet
• You cannot have any foul language
• It cannot be BABV related (meaning no BABV names unless it's yours
• You may not ask for Ideas
• You have to make a banner/cover yourself. It is mandatory
• You cannot comment on anyones story.

Here is how you sign up and post.
BP Name:
BABV Name:
Story:
Banner:
Anything you'd like to add?

Prizes!
3rd: 1000 bbs!
2nd: cookie hat
1st: Patriotic Outfit

Last edited by NadineLuv2Sing on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caya
Caya
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 5457

Back to top Go down

My writing contest:Tests permission granted Empty Re: My writing contest:Tests permission granted

Post by Caitlin Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:22 am

Is there a prize? lol :)
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down

My writing contest:Tests permission granted Empty Re: My writing contest:Tests permission granted

Post by Caya Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:57 am

Ok. Please enter!
Caya
Caya
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveyy Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:07 am

I have a question ~ Does the story have to be finished? I wanted to enter my story Crimson, but IDK how long it will take to finish.
Eveyy
Eveyy
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 8354

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:06 pm

BP name:KaraYouRock3
BABV name:KaraYouRock3
Story:Click Here to see story {This is a bp link}
Banner:{I just did my name :] : My writing contest:Tests permission granted K-face
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 6278

Back to top Go down

Post by Caya Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Eveyy wrote:I have a question ~ Does the story have to be finished? I wanted to enter my story Crimson, but IDK how long it will take to finish.

At least 1chapter or more.
Caya
Caya
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelynkinzz Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm starting!
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 8643

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily♥ Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:09 am

BP Name: RiyaBearCub
BABV Name:RiyaBearCub (same as my username^_^)
Story: about a made up family of silliness
Banner: comming soon!
Anything you'd like to add?
do we post our story here?

Thanks
Emily♥
Emily♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Alicee Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:20 am

I'm only doing Two Chapters

BP Name: Rubybearsrock16
BABV Name: Rubybearsrock16
Story: --~~Chapter 1~~--
Two Girls

I'm well... Josie, Trevors. But People call me JT or Jo or Josie,I have Freckles, Light Ginger Hair and normally wear nice sweet Dresses Oh and i'm 13.

I'm Flora, Riverstat. I'm JT's BFF, we're neigbours up BarthelMoor Highstreet. I have Brunette hair nice and long, wavy unlike JT's hers is Short and Wavy and I mostly wear anything! I'm Nearly 13, Born in August and JT's born in Febuary so she is 13 before me... But we're born in the same year.

I suppose this story is Really about me... Flora. It's basically about what happened to me when, JT left to New York.

I was walking up the Highstreet when suddenly I heard a shout coming from JT's House "Flora, Flora!" the voice shouted, It was JT! "Hai, JT!" I replied "I have Great news Flora!" JT said "What is it? Whats happened?" I asked excitingly "I'M MOVING TO NEW YORK!!!!!" JT Shouted "Ohh.. How Come?" I replied "We won a competition to win a free estate house in New York!" said JT "Great." I said and walked off slowly sighing "Well, That was rude!" "WAlking off without saying BYE!" I heard JT say after I stumbled away.

'How Could she, I've known her since Reception. I guess its the end of our Friendship she probably already hates me after being Rude' I thought "Honey! Do you want some Choc Cake to cheer you up? or Spag Bol?" My Mum shouted up the stairs "Yea, I'll have some.." I wandered slowly down the stairs my tummy rumbling with Hunger but Fear aswell...

--~~Chapter 2~~--
Will I find another?

"Mum!" I shouted "Yes, Sweetie!" She Shouted back up the stairs "I'm going out, I've got work at Palapinos!" I shouted back down again "Yes, Sweetheart! Bring some Pasta Sauce back, Will you?" She Replied "Yeah, Yeah Mum!" I said as I ran down the stairs in a Jiffy.

Yeah, Yeah I work on Weekends. It's pretty tough but it's fun meeting new people and serving them, Palapinos is the only resteraunt on BarthelMoor Highstreet which accepts 13 Year Old Workers, Well, Nearly 13 years old workers...

I was simply washing the tables when a girl looked like a 15 year old girl walked up to me and asked "Hi, Do you do takeways here?" "Yeah we do! Want one?" I replied "Yeah you see I work at Bramble Office Block on weekends and I haven't had lunch yet, So I'll have... Ahh.. Spicy Chicken Ribs and a drink of Diet Pepsi Please" she said brightly "Yeah, One Sec" I replied back.

"There you go and that'll be £14.56" I told her "Here you go then! Thank You!" the girl replied "Oh.. I haven't asked what's your name?" I said before she left "Skye, Yours?" she answered "Flora, Oh and Bye, Come again soon!" Ever since that day Skye kept on coming to Palapino's for her lunch and now often ate in the resteraunt and I sat and enjoyed some food with her. I'd forgotten about JT, But I know she hates me...

Banner: (Well Do I need one i'd prefer not to make one)
Anything you'd like to add?: n/a

♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 1172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum