BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

What was it like when you first started Babv

+5
Jeanna
Badge
Caya
PinkDaFluffyBear
karayourock3
9 posters

Go down

What was it like when you first started Babv Empty What was it like when you first started Babv

Post by karayourock3 Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:35 am

What was it like for you? did you have a certain bear or Item

_______
I started Babv March 3,2008 or 2007 I forget but I had no bear and I had no Bear or no rare Clothes (No nothin Razz ) but I hadmy Purple HM guitar ever sense I joined
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 6278

Back to top Go down

What was it like when you first started Babv Empty Re: What was it like when you first started Babv

Post by PinkDaFluffyBear Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:54 am

I joined BABV in... 2008, and I never knew you could buy clothes, I thought only peeps with bears can... xD but then I discovered that I can buy clothes. And I was like " It's the cool girl!" lol, I was like that for ageees!
PinkDaFluffyBear
PinkDaFluffyBear
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1375

Back to top Go down

What was it like when you first started Babv Empty Re: What was it like when you first started Babv

Post by Caya Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:05 am

Well my first account was in 2007 or 2008 i think I liked the people
Caya
Caya
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 5457

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:15 am

Well i started Razz with ABSOLUTELY nothing!
I played games to buy clothes n furniture :D then by time these clothes n furniture became rare
so i traded and had more rares for 1 rare.
And so on ;)
Badge
Badge
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 13107

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:54 pm

When I started May 30th 2008, I remember I had a purple shrug shirt, a blue skirt, and shoes. I only had started Camp Happy Heart, soo, I had the tee-shirt. I barely had anything because I was obsessed with webkinz when I was 10, and then I got over it, and I went on Build-A-Bearville more. I really didn't have much, I didn't trade..nothing! I just played 'House' [like moms, dads, brother and sisters, etc] on there with my friends.. I had a great time haha. But I haven't seen them ever since 2008. sad I started buying more clothes and stuff later on because I went to Build-A-Bear and they had credits, so I had a lot of rare items when the Bear Boutique was there! And I still do. (:
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelynkinzz Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:39 pm

I joined because My parents were busy and they saw that comical Of BABV, So i joined, but i didn't get a Furry friend till a year after In Real life I have 11 BAB's (3 littles 2 mcdonals 4 big ones etc)
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 8643

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlin Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:43 pm

My first bear was the curly teddy, Amy :D Then I used welcome passes Razz :) I cant remember when I started - I played on the old one toooo :D
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:28 pm

I have been on BABV for a long time! I have joined on September 1st, 2007. I do not remember. But, I know that it was around September. I might have joined around July. Actually I really think it was August! Oh, it was! First I went to BABW for my brother's birthday which was on August and then the next day I signed up for BABV! So it was August! I did join in 2008 I remembered I just had to see it in my mind. With the Bear Certificate. Just there I used to have blonde hair on BABV with the little girl pony-tails. Then I went to BABW the virtual one, and put on 2 bears. I had the Heart Bear and the Brown Sugar Puppy. I have 5 in real life. The McDonald's which was 2 and 3 from BABW. Just when a year passed I still had 1 page of clothing and furniture! Because, last year, around March I haven't been playing on BABV anymore and I just had been a JCBG. But, I went a cruise ship and when I came back I found out about BABV and I rushed to the computer and went on my character. And, guess what? My JCBG has been gone! But, I took the test again. Razz What a funny little story I had have. It was amazing when I joined. =]
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:24 am

BlueRocksForever1 wrote:I have been on BABV for a long time! I have joined on September 1st, 2007. I do not remember. But, I know that it was around September. I might have joined around July. Actually I really think it was August! Oh, it was! First I went to BABW for my brother's birthday which was on August and then the next day I signed up for BABV! So it was August! I did join in 2008 I remembered I just had to see it in my mind. With the Bear Certificate. Just there I used to have blonde hair on BABV with the little girl pony-tails. Then I went to BABW the virtual one, and put on 2 bears. I had the Heart Bear and the Brown Sugar Puppy. I have 5 in real life. The McDonald's which was 2 and 3 from BABW. Just when a year passed I still had 1 page of clothing and furniture! Because, last year, around March I haven't been playing on BABV anymore and I just had been a JCBG. But, I went a cruise ship and when I came back I found out about BABV and I rushed to the computer and went on my character. And, guess what? My JCBG has been gone! But, I took the test again. Razz What a funny little story I had have. It was amazing when I joined. =]

Wow! that's awesome in real life I have 8 bears and 5 Mcdonald's bears
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 6278

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Alicee Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Locking;Old~Ruby/Mod
♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 1172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down