BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Me?; Story 1

4 posters

Go down

Why Me?; Story 1 Empty Why Me?; Story 1

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Chapter 1: My 10th Birthday.
--------------------------------------------
My name is Alyssa Carr. My 10th birthday was August 23, 2001.
And it wasn't as nice as it shouldv'e been.

I woke up. It was finally my 10th birthday. My parents got divorced when I was only 6 years old. I live with my mom. I always slightly liked my dad more, but I was only 6. I had no choice.

I was waiting for my Dad to come and pick me up for a day at his house. I was waiting. And waiting. But he never came. I decided to just ask my mom.
"Mom, where's dad? I thought he was supposed to come and pick me up." I said in a strong voice.
"I don't know, Alyssa. He shouldv'e been here," She said. "an hour ago. Maybe he's stuck in traffic."

I didn't know what to say, so I just went back to where I was, staring out the window, and waiting for dad. Come on, Dad... I haven't seen you for 4 months... Please, please, may you not be hurt! I thought to myself, still staring out the window.

I heard the phone ringing, and I instantly hoped it was Dad calling to re-assure me everything was alright, and that he'd be here soon. But it was the complete opposite.
TO BE CONTINUED.......
Why Me?; Chapter 2: Dad? Is that you?
------------------------------------------------------
"Mom! Who is it??" I said trying to sound as normal as I could sound, even though I felt as though I was going to die of nervousness. She didn't reply for a while. But I did over-hear her on the phone.

"Are you sure that was my husband?" I heard her say. "Alright, I'll be right over. Thank you Officer Hallaway."

"Um, Mom? What happened... I heard your conversation a little bit... What happened to Dad? Why did a Police Officer call?" I asked.

"Alyssa, there's no time to talk right now... I'll answer your questions in the car." She replied while grabbing her car keys and purse. I didn't reply, I just followed her out the door.
In the Car...

"Um, when are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked curiously.

"A Police Officer called the house-- As you know already. She said that there was a call from a driver that saw a car with a person lying down behind the car dead. They took some identification tests.. and they believe it's your father... We're going to the hospital to see if it's really him..." She said.

"Wha- What...? No... No.. Dad can't be dead.. M-mom.. y- you're not joking are you?" I said, starting to cry and feel very nervous.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm not. They said that it seems someone had killed him, but they don't know who. There ware no fingerprints, no nothing near him that didn't match his own identifications. So they're still trying to figure out whether there was something wrong with his body or someone killed him." She replied while parking the car a parking lot. "Come on, let's go." She said as we were walking towards the hospital entrance.
TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by JennisLove♥ on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Why Me?; Story 1 Empty Re: Why Me?; Story 1

Post by Katelynkinzz Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Great Story Keep It Up!
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 8643

Back to top Go down

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Chapter 2 is up! Chapter 3 will be posted on a new thread cause i'm afraid it might make this thread a bit to long [:
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Post by sky <3 Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:19 pm

:] awesome :]
sky <3
sky <3
Newbie Bear