BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One day 2000 Bearbucks Contest!

+7
Katelynkinzz
karayourock3
Jeanna
BearHugger
KatarinaBee
PinkDaFluffyBear
Caitlin
11 posters

Go down

One day 2000 Bearbucks Contest! Empty One day 2000 Bearbucks Contest!

Post by Caitlin Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 pm

2000 Bearbucks auction!

This contest will run from today (Monday 24th May-Tuesday 25th May!) It will be a ONE day contest!
What do you have to do?
Simple! Post here why you love/like BP, and you will be entered in a draw!
There is only one winner, and they will get the prize of 2000bearbucks!

Good luck!
:balloon:
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down

One day 2000 Bearbucks Contest! Empty Re: One day 2000 Bearbucks Contest!

Post by PinkDaFluffyBear Mon May 24, 2010 6:16 pm

I lvoe BP because, everyone is just so kind! And of course, your the wonderfull founder on here! I also love BP cause everyone here gets a chance to speak! And we all respect eachother! I also love it because... it's such a great site, and here I can talk to people, and talk BABV of course! I love BP! Hope I win!
Good luck to others!
PinkDaFluffyBear
PinkDaFluffyBear
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1375

Back to top Go down

Post by KatarinaBee Mon May 24, 2010 6:49 pm

I love bearvilleplace because we have pawsome members here and all are staff are the kindest people ever.The chatbox is great lots of people to talk to i am never ever bored of the chatbox.When i first joined this forum i always new this was going to be the best forum i have ever joined.Its got a beary good layout and everyone helps you do stuff.It is a safe forum and my parents trust me here.TestAwesome are founder of the site always makes me happy and makes me always have a big smile on my face :yay:.
So i would just like to say im never ever going to quit this forum.It is too good i would do anything for it.
KatarinaBee
KatarinaBee
Posting Bear

My BearBucks : 2073

Back to top Go down

Post by BearHugger Mon May 24, 2010 9:08 pm

lub lub lub lub lub bearvilleplace becuz it’s a great source for babv, the latest news all the time. And becuz of the chatbox becuz I always meet new friends there and we always talk about weird and CrAZy stuff lol it just makes my day, I always go on chatbox to be cheered up, but I know now that the chatbox is sometimes closed but that’s only becuz of safety. Another reason why I lub bvp. Safety is a very important key to a great forum, I wouldn’t want to come on a forum with bad words and bad attitude from members.
Bvp is a great forum becuz I can request great graphics from graphic artists. I usually get the best graphics from bvp. And the forum design is always so colorful and exciting not boring and dull like some other websites! Im starting to write this like a
essay Razz so I’ll just finish off…. BEARVILLEPLACE IS AWESOMMMMEEE!!!!!!!
i lub these smiley faces lol uh-oh lol :D
ps. I love the member hosted auctions! its like selling stuff on ebay lol im gonna be maybe putting my flamingo mask for auction :D

Last edited by BearHugger on Mon May 24, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grrr im still mispelling it :P)
BearHugger
BearHugger
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Mon May 24, 2010 10:11 pm

I love Bearville Place! I remember when I was the third to join on November 29th 2009, I had so much fun, really! I had fun with the small amount of members, and yeah! Every time I visited I always got a smile on my face and there was so much things to do! For right now of current time, I really like the smileys and the designs. The members are great, sweet, funny, and just amazing to be with. This site is all about friendship and Build-A-Bearville isn't it? This forum is just perfect for me then. I have got to love the smileys too, they are different which is good. I love how Bearville Place is so active, and everyone is willing to help. The staff does a great job with everything. The shops are great because all the Graphic Artists are amazing and I can always count on them to do our graphics. I love the unique ideas so much too, like the Sticker Shop, and Member Hosted Auctions. I can't seem to say everything out; everything is great here!
--
Even if I don't win, this was based on honesty on how I feel here, I'm happy to participate! yeah
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Mon May 24, 2010 11:37 pm

I love bearville place we'll it's really a place to be I joined on December 1,2009 ever sense then I fell in love with bp there are so many people here you can learn from and the relationship people make here I love bp and that's the truth everything here seem's so fun because we learn more about babv their are awesome thread's and post's who wouldn't want to be here I also love the admins who help us someday I wish to be one because I look up to them and all my friends here that's why I love Bp I hope everyone likes it as much as I do!!

(good luck everyone :) )
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 6278

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelynkinzz Tue May 25, 2010 12:02 am

These are The Most Best Things About Bearvilleplace! And when I say Best I mean Best! First Of all you Have a to like All And ever Single Member, Because They never ever let you down they are people you can stick up for and never will Hate. Second There are the Graphics. OMG!!!!!! There Like the Best ever! I've Never Seen such a Talented Graphic artistes Which are Glo And badge. They Are so talented! Third, The Jobs.I Think the Job Names Are like AWESOME!!! I've Would of Never Would Be able to think Of those Names , I needed My brother to Help Me Come up With Them for me! And Fourth, The Owner. She Is So So sweet she Is one of The Nicest Owners Ever. She always If cheerFul never lets you Down. She is Just So Jolly!!! Fifth Bearvilleplace OMG!!!!!!!!! I love Bearvilleplace So Much I can't Belive I didn't Like it A Long long Long Long Time ago. I was So Wrong! This Is the Most Greatest Site Ever! I thought I might Never Thing I'd have a Job. BearvillePlace Rocks Forever And Ever!!!
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 8643

Back to top Go down

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Tue May 25, 2010 12:42 am

I love BP becuase it's soo fun! Here are some reasons why!
They have wonderful memebers, and i just joined, and i know that!
And of course, I love the layout, it's SOOOO. colorful!!!
I love the graphics. O. M. G. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT THOSE GRAPHICS!!! Everyone, and i mean EVERYONE has amazing art skills!
Another reason, The founder.owner... TEST, is an AMAZING person!! Test is so sweet, funny, and just is an amazing person in her heart (:
I've just joined BearvillePlace, and let me tell you, it's amazing do far!
I know so many people from other forums, but with the new people i've met, they seem
like, super duper nice!! :)
Another thing, there are great games that people play on this forum. Like those interactive games with everone on the forum, they're really fun! And also, i'm not going to lie about this ;] These auctions we have on here, are really good ;] Even though I can never beat anyone out (i never have even entered one before ;]) i think they're cool. Also, i think that idea is original.. I've only seen it on like, 1 other forum :D
I love this forum. It's so amazing! I've said that like 5 time already ;] But that's how much i love this forum, members, games, auctions... Everything. Lastly, I love the ideas upon this forum. Alot of original Rank names, topic ideas, interactive things that anyone can do... it's just PURE amazing!
----------------------------------
I wish good luck to everyone, and i hope i win (:
ILY Everyone!♥️♥️♥️
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Tue May 25, 2010 2:15 am

I Love bp because

1. The Members Rock Without Them no forum would be the same.
2. Bp Is Awesome
3. The Members Are Very Kind.
4. The Topics Are Fun To Reply Too
5. Moderators Are Fun To Chat With :)
6. All The Admins Rock! :) (Test,CupcakeManiac,TheBerriHorizon,Badge)
7. Everyones Grpahics are wonderful
8. Layout Looks Very Good
9. Chat Rocks.
10. The Founder Is Very Kind! :]

I could name more but i'll end at 10 Razz but test what you have done with bp is fab and thank you for making bp in the first place ! :) Whenever I come on the computer I go to bp first no matter what. without bp I think all of us would think the computer wasn't the same :]
Kieran
Kieran
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 8739

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe♥ Tue May 25, 2010 3:33 pm

One day 2000 Bearbucks Contest! Tytesto

I ♥️ BP because: (12 reasons! (that's hard for me but...ya! Razz)

1. BP is just soooooooo amazing!!!!
2. The members rock!
3. All Officers, Jr.Admins, Admins, Apprentices & other wonderful members work hard to help us in every way
4. Test is a wonderful, honest admin
5. BP is a fab source for BABV news & what's going on in BABV
6. Every single member is active-no wonder!
7. The chat is a wonderful way to express yourself, and talk
8. The graphics are awesome!
9. Everyone is so kind & helpful
10. BP is colourful
11. Everyone loves BP!
12. Did I forget? I ♥️♥️♥️♥️ BP!!!!! :D

Chloe♥
Chloe♥
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 3890

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♥ Wed May 26, 2010 4:20 am

Of course, I love BP.
Wanna know why? Because of its very nice members and staff. It's very fun. Like it has contests,games,auctions,shops. It's very pawsome! Of course everyone's graphic is very fantasic. Better than I could ever do! If you love BABV,games,auctions,shops, or even contests! BearvillePlace is the place for you! It's fantasic! I mean which forum has great members and staff? BearvillePlace does! BearvillePlace is based on a game,BABV of course. We try to keep members updated about news about BABV and BP. And we try to make it safe and fun for each and every member. [Sorry if I bore yall]

Good luck everyone!!
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 2773

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlin Wed May 26, 2010 5:58 am

Locking; winner announced soon!
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum