BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Hannahs Blog <3 <3

5 posters

Go down

Hannahs Blog <3 <3 Empty Hannahs Blog <3 <3

Post by HannahLoveable Wed May 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Hii Guyss(: A little bit about me:
Fav colours: Coral, Green and Blue!
Fav Animals: Panda and Giraffe and Turtles! I just love Panda's face and Giraffes neckss and Turtles are sooo chilled out, there like, "Hey I'm a turtle" *Tries to run but fails* Razz
Hobbies: Tennis, Football, Rugby, Swimming, Music.

11/05/2011 17:00
Okay this is the start of my blog! I love Hello Kitty & Justin Bieber! Hello Kittys so adorable and Justin Biebers.....Amaaazing! Anyway, My day; Today we did a maths test, its our test week you see! Which was sooo tricky, and i'm really awful at maths! But hopefully i got a 5! it goes, 4, 5 ,6! But its been a horrid day! Yesterday, my bestfriend Harry, broke his arm! I felt sooo sorry for him♥️ So i missed him! Bit of good stuff now, I went to gymnastics this morning (i'm really high in it!) and we had to do a backflip into cartwheel, and i was the only one that could do it! So my teacher moved me up, Its goes from -Beginner - Good - Brilliant -Star - Super star - Shining star - Gold star! And i got moved up to Gold Star! So once i've finished that i'm going into a place where its taught by professionals! ♥️♥️♥️

_________________________________________________________________________________
12/05/2011 16:37
Okay today i finished my tests, no more tests! Wahooo! So we celebrated and had a lil' bit of fun! ;) We did a sketch of buildingss! Art is my absoulute favourite lesson! It was really good! Then we did P.E(Sports) We did races and guess who won? This girl here! We heard a bit from Harry today, hes at home, chilling, with a nice big hot chocolate, whilst we're at school! Haha, Unfair much? I don't know what else to say.... Ohhh! I got stung by a wasp -_- I was eating my lunch and my friend went Millie! Theres a wasp on you! So i stood there thinking she was joking and i moved my arm and OUCH! It stung me:/ Anyway, Enough said for today, Speak tomorrow! Oh and good luck for tomorrow! Friday 13th! xD
[/color][/font][/center][b
]_________________________________________________________________________________
13/05/2011 16:34
Today, as it was friday 13th, There was no bad luck for this girl here! Everything was GOOD luck! Harry, my best friend came back to school! Also, since its the end of our tests, we got to watch 'Midsummer Nightss Dream!'We got sweets; Skittles, Maltesers and a buiscuit, and we got coke! I was like, Are we still in school?! Haha, I haven't got much to say, so i'll write tomorrow! Byersss! BOOM![/b]

09/07/2011 18:56
Today was a really great day! I woke up this morning and went to a wildlife, I held a SNAKE!! :OOO It was soo creepy, but i felt SO proud of myself! After that i called my friend and she asked if i wanted to go to the cinema to see Knomeo and Juliet; Oh em gee, its like my favourite movie EVER now! Then i came home and went on BP for about 2 hours, made some graphics (i'm a beginner. i'm bad!) and then came off, went to the park with 5 friends! It was a lovely day really! Not much more to say, soo, byyeee! xD

Last edited by Hannah♥ on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
HannahLoveable
HannahLoveable
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

My BearBucks : 916

Back to top Go down

Hannahs Blog <3 <3 Empty Re: Hannahs Blog <3 <3

Post by ForeverRain Wed May 11, 2011 7:43 pm

I love da blog Razz
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahLoveable Wed May 11, 2011 7:50 pm

ThankYou♥
HannahLoveable
HannahLoveable
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Wed May 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Nice Blog =]
no ages tho :3
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahLoveable Wed May 11, 2011 8:09 pm

BriDaTurtle♥ wrote:Nice Blog =]
no ages tho :3

Sorry its just i saw loads of people on there blogs sharing it so i thought it was allowed? Sorry xD
HannahLoveable
HannahLoveable
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Libby♥ Mon May 23, 2011 8:11 am

I love your blog,it's awesome.I had a lucky day on Friday 13th aswell.I'm glad you won the race.
Libby♥
Libby♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1541

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Sat May 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Omg I love your blog Hannah! It's brilliant! Your a professional at blogging Hannah. Sorry about Harry ): so glad he's better! Can't wait to hear more!
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down