BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Dream. {Chapter One}

3 posters

Go down

Day Dream. {Chapter One} Empty Day Dream. {Chapter One}

Post by Alivia♥ Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:11 am

Chapter One

5:30 pm. It’d be starting now, the golden lights shining down on the stage, the neon coloured fireworks going off above the ecstatic crowd, the atmosphere loud and amazing. I imagined the band playing now, the blue, red and white confetti pouring out over them, I was snapped out of my daydream by my mother, I was already angry enough at her for not letting me go to the concert, “What?” I replied angrily.
“April! Your aunts just asked you a question while you were staring into space, and do not use that tone with me!” my mother replied. I looked at my aunt Margery across the long dining room table,
“Sorry, what did you say?” I asked.
“Could you go and get me some more pudding?” she asked. I was woken out of my daydream for pudding? Ugh. I got up scraping my chair on purpose so it made a screeching noise, as I walked out into the kitchen, the radio was on, our town’s local one, “And it’s just amazing out here!” the presenter said, “The crowds screaming, the bands music!” it was obvious it was King’s street festival which I was supposed to go to. I went over to turn the radio off so it couldn’t put me in a worse mood. I tried to think of the positive points of not going. One: I wouldn’t have my ear drums damaged. Two: I could avoid the queues. Three: Having a bad seat. But for every bad point, I could think of ten good points. I sighed, “April! Have you got the pudding cup?” my mum asked making me jump,
“Yes, coming!” I shouted back. I picked up the pudding cup and walked in depressed,
"Thank you dear!" aunt Margery said. I sat back down and listened to my mum and aunt discussing work. My iPhone bleeped and I looked at a video message from my friend Kassie, she was at the concert with my other friend, Juliette, they had recorded everything I'd imagined and better, "April you NEED to be here!" I could hear Juliette yelling over the noise, everything else was muffled, "April lower that down! I'm talking," my mum said. I switched my phone off angry at Kassie and Juliette for rubbing it in my face, I'm sure they didn't mean to but I blamed them anyway. Once aunt Margery was leaving and we shut the front door my mother asked me to do the dishes, "Ugh!" I yelled.
"April your not normally like this!" she said, "What's wrong?"
"The concert!" I replied.
"I'm sorry honey, I just think your a bit young for the concert," she said.
"I'm 13," I replied.
"I know, it's just the fact you're going to be there alone with friends who have no sense of direction in that part of town," she said.
"You could of picked me up," I said.
"There's no cars allowed near that stadium, you have to walk for a while before you get to where I'd pick you up, well, there's no point in discussing it now, it's done," she said before going upstairs while I walked away and sulked.

Last edited by Alivia♥ on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alivia♥
Alivia♥
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 25

Back to top Go down

Day Dream. {Chapter One} Empty Re: Day Dream. {Chapter One}

Post by Lexi♥ Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 pm

I can't wait for the next chapter! It was amazing
I wonder if April will be allowed to go to the/a concert
Lexi♥
Lexi♥