BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bri's Feedback.

+8
Zion
♥BlueRainbow
MeBeJennifer;3
StacyღNarnia
Mikayla
Badge
Bethany★
peach rays bri
12 posters

Go down

Bri's Feedback.  Empty Bri's Feedback.

Post by peach rays bri Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Okay. I love this forum, but I feel like sometimes nobodys doing anything about rulebreaking.. I mean, I know its summer and people are busy, but I constantly see people breaking the rules. Like I see people cussing in their status and posts. I also see fighting on stuff about Justin Biebers hair or whatever. I absolutely hate it. Can people just take a few minutes to read the rules...? Seriously /: And I also hate all the post bumping...its completely un-nessisary. Congratulations. You have 1000 posts. Theres no prize.

On the bright side;
I think the forum is still completely amazing. I LOVE the banner, the staff colors, and I love how friendly people are on here. The mag & newspaper have to be my favorite part though, seeing everyones graphic skills & teamwork to make something amazing.<3 I can't wait for BP to reach 1000 Members & have more parties, its going to be awesome.

Well there you go, true feedback about what I think Razz
P.S. Don't take offence to this okay, everyone has stuff to improve on, and I know some staff members have been working hard on improveing the forum. xoxo
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Bri's Feedback.  Empty Re: Bri's Feedback.

Post by Bethany★ Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 pm

I agree with you, Bri. I have noticed that alot today, especially the one with the Justin Bieber topic. :/
Bethany★
Bethany★
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Don't worry Bri ;) Your'e a big help and yeah we're busy and we try to keep it clean and safe,but we can't go all day on BP. =] bw. nice feedback ^^
Badge
Badge
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 13107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:31 pm

People have been using red also... I don't think members have been reading the rules. o: But i do agree with your feedback bri. c;
Mikayla
Mikayla
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1761

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyღNarnia Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:07 pm

I admit I broke a rule but I really try sorry bp!!! but I have noticed cussin and people writing in red but I love your forum feedback;)
StacyღNarnia
StacyღNarnia
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:02 pm

I never noticed anyone curse on here. I don't think I've been on enough to notice. :/ Thanks for the feedback, though! It will definitely help us. (:
Thanks for you feedback on the layout, too (: I didn't change much, anyways,though. Lol. Besides the font colors and banner & background.
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 pm

I agree, bri.
I luhv the layout though! It's amazing.
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:52 am

it happens alot.
I see alot now....
Zion
Zion
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Glo Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59 am

Couldn't agree more. ._.

I see sooo many one-word posts and spam. "Cool!" "Nice!" "Awesome!" "LOL!' Like, really? ;c Posting is to share your ideas, opinions, comments, etc. It's not for racking up points. I see this allll the time & it's sad people are just competing.

Also, about the Justin thing- I agree. I mean, it's completely fine to share your opinion about Justin Bieber, his hair, or anything or anyone! As long as people aren't rude about it. Opinions aren't always bad but they can be put harshly.

Many people are obviously not reading the rules and it's the first thing you agreed to do when joining BP. So guys, the rules are simple. Please read them, members! c:
♥Glo
♥Glo
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 17722

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:17 am

♥Glo wrote:Couldn't agree more. ._.

I see sooo many one-word posts and spam. "Cool!" "Nice!" "Awesome!" "LOL!' Like, really? ;c Posting is to share your ideas, opinions, comments, etc. It's not for racking up points. I see this allll the time & it's sad people are just competing.

Also, about the Justin thing- I agree. I mean, it's completely fine to share your opinion about Justin Bieber, his hair, or anything or anyone! As long as people aren't rude about it. Opinions aren't always bad but they can be put harshly.

Many people are obviously not reading the rules and it's the first thing you agreed to do when joining BP. So guys, the rules are simple. Please read them, members! c:
Yeah but there's a point on to the Justin thread like. If they just say they dont want him and Selena together or something, other people take it as a threat and as something offensive and that really like -.- spoils everything because as you say 'they share their opinions'' but the others don't like it.
Badge
Badge
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 13107

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:46 pm

I agree with your feedback.
Like, I sometimes see people writing one word posts, double posting, etc. (agreed with above^)
But, other than that, it is a great forum, and I do love the banner. :D
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty♥1D Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:13 am

I agree with your feedback Bri. (:
Betty♥1D
Betty♥1D
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 818

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:44 pm

Badge wrote:
♥Glo wrote:Couldn't agree more. ._.

Yeah but there's a point on to the Justin thread like. If they just say they dont want him and Selena together or something, other people take it as a threat and as something offensive and that really like -.- spoils everything because as you say 'they share their opinions'' but the others don't like it.

I still see this happening now with topics../: its really annyoing,
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess! Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:09 am

I agree with your feedback.
Jess!
Jess!
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum