BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tragic Tragedy. [Prologue] - Copyright Ruth 2012.

+6
peach rays bri
♥Alicee
Leila
teddybearhug229
Adri-Smilez (:
Adalia
10 posters

Go down

Tragic Tragedy. [Prologue] - Copyright Ruth 2012. Empty Tragic Tragedy. [Prologue] - Copyright Ruth 2012.

Post by Adalia Sun May 13, 2012 12:21 am

Hello there viewers/readers. I know I haven't written in some time (on here), so I produce to you a new story. It's quite unusual, so I'm not sure you guys will like it. Actually, I don't think any of you will like it, but it's worth a try. To preview it all, it's about a girl with Schizophrenia. Her family doesn't know it, and barely acknowledges her. She has to move, and when she goes to a new school she finds a guy who's willing to help her through it all, but despite that, will the voices consume her? Like what you hear? Read on. :D I.L.U.
It was a Sunday morning; as usual everyone was around the dining table eating assorted foods. Of course I always had cereal, Captain Crunch to be exact. It was oddly quiet, and I couldn’t help but ponder why. Usually my brothers are always fighting over their food, as if they don’t have enough already. They eat like pigs.
“So, any plans for today?” I asked awkwardly. If no one answered that would add to the awkwardness.
Dad coughed. “Well, we were planning on going on vacation…” He started and turned to Mother.
“What do you mean? We never go anywhere. It’s abnormal for us.” I half whined.
“That’s the point honey; we decided to try something new. We also might stay there if we like it…” My Mom said the last sentence a little faster than usual.
“Wait, what?!” I asked panicking.
“You see… your Dad found a new job. We can’t stay here anymore.” Mom said putting a calming hand on my shoulder.
I shrugged it off and shot up. “Why can’t we just stay and let Dad go on his own?” I whined.
“Honey, everyone else is up for this but you. I don’t see why it’s so bad. Sometimes it’s better to have a change every so often.” Mom said smiling warmly.
“Yeah, everyone is up for this because you guys don’t have any friends! I so happen to have friends, and do you know how hard it is for me to make them? You guys don’t even pay attention to me!” I shouted then turned sharply on my heels and marched up the stairs.
Once I got upstairs I blasted my stereo as loud as it could go. If anyone knocked or said anything I wouldn’t be able to hear. That was just the way I wanted it. Their smiles all gestured that they cared, which made me feel bad for yelling at them, but how come my brothers get more attention than me then? If they cared about me wouldn’t they notice me enough? Wouldn’t they notice my lack of grades, friends, and social skills?
You know the reason they don’t notice you is because you’re worthless.
Not again. There it goes, tormenting me with words I know are true. I don’t know how long I’ve been hearing it, but it’s been this way as long as I could remember. I tell no one though. No one would care either way.
I know you can hear me. Answer me. Oh wait, are you not answering because you know it’s true?
“Leave me alone!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.
I started sobbing, and curled up in a fetal position. Maybe if I went to sleep it would go away. Why does this have to happen to me anyway? I’m the only abnormal one in my family, and it hurts.

Last edited by Adalia♥Sirens on Sun May 13, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Put in the story. Thanks for reading.. and if you didn't, I understand.)
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Tragic Tragedy. [Prologue] - Copyright Ruth 2012. Empty Re: Tragic Tragedy. [Prologue] - Copyright Ruth 2012.

Post by Adri-Smilez (: Sun May 13, 2012 5:28 pm

I like it, It's well written. I can even relate at some points in the story...You should continue it. (:
Adri-Smilez (:
Adri-Smilez (:
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 907

Back to top Go down

Tragic Tragedy. [Prologue] - Copyright Ruth 2012. Empty Re: Tragic Tragedy. [Prologue] - Copyright Ruth 2012.

Post by teddybearhug229 Sun May 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Wow! that's good! You should make other stories.. Love the Tragic Teddy!
teddybearhug229
teddybearhug229
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 pm

If you want this story updated I need 4 more posts/reviews on it. I don't think it's that much to ask of, it's been here for a while. Razz
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Sorry, didn't see this uploaded.
But anyways, I really like this. Very well written.
I think you should continue this, I want to see what happens, seems intresting. :)
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:05 am

Leila wrote:Sorry, didn't see this uploaded.
But anyways, I really like this. Very well written.
I think you should continue this, I want to see what happens, seems intresting. :)

It's okay, I'm not trying to get all harsh, lol. Razz It's just important to get feedback for me because sometimes it helps come up with ideas etc. to write so it won't be something super dull to read, and thank you. :D
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Alicee Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Really good Adi, Write more! ;)
♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 1172

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Why havent you written more. Razz
perfperfperfperf
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:06 pm

^^ Because, a Giraffe tried to eat me, lol. Razz I shall post more. I already wrote the chapters.
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoë Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Amazing, and I can relate to this story at some of the points, well written.
Zoë
Zoë
Posting Bear

My BearBucks : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Please write more! I really like the story so far kinds of suspenseful in my opinion :)
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyღNarnia Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Continue
StacyღNarnia
StacyღNarnia
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:15 pm

OfficiallyInsane† wrote:^^ Because, a Giraffe tried to eat me, lol. Razz I shall post more. I already wrote the chapters.

obviously not. because it has taken you this long Razz
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by PumaEdenBlue9 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Amazing! I want more!
PumaEdenBlue9
PumaEdenBlue9
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down