BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intended Markings// J&K&C

Go down

Intended Markings// J&K&C Empty Intended Markings// J&K&C

Post by cassieandriea Tue May 01, 2012 10:33 pm

''86.7 I need backup on Ollisive. I got 6 run aways from a wanted robbery on the North Ball Bank, east of Alli.''

Sirens. All you hear. It was not a normal night, we'd jsut stolen 300,000 dollars from a bank, and for what? To buy my fathers name out of jail. Surely there must've been some logic,, but as clear as I remember, everyones innocent until proven guilty, and they'll never prove anything, unless we get caught.
--

13 year old Castiove Ronalds was nothing ordinary, in fact she was as outgoing as a flamingo in a flock of peigons. But since up state New York wasnt home, she wanted change. But most of all she wanted revenge. At 7 years of age, her father Jorge Ronalds was taken into custody for the robbery of a New York bank, which by all means neer happened, because on that April night, he was tucking his own children in bed. So daddy's not at falut, or at least thats what everyone back home used to think.
--

Coming May 12th, not based on a true story.
cassieandriea
cassieandriea
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1847

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum