BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Babysitter

+3
maybear2☆9
Adalia
TinyJessie=]
7 posters

Go down

Mission Babysitter Empty Mission Babysitter

Post by TinyJessie=] Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Prologue
It was a dark and stormy night. Rain lashed at the old stone walls of the high security prison. Lightning lit up the sky, illuminating one of the cells with light. Inside the cell, a prisoner scratched away at the floor, marking out plans for revenge against the BABV SS. So many times had she been foiled by them. She was determined to bring them down, hitting Sidney Benson, the Chief, hardest. A small hatch in the door was slid open and a prison guard pushed in her daily rations. "You will pay Benson! You will pay!"

Chapter One
"CHIEF!!!!!" Jessie yelled at the top of her lungs. "CHIEF! CHIEF! CHIEF!" She was running through the corridors at the BABV SS HQ, her black canvas shoes thudding on the floor with every step. She was carrying a newspaper which she had bought on the way to work. She skidded into his office, he looked up, startled. "What?!" He said, standing up from behind his desk. "It's Thea!" Jessie said, panting heavily from the sprint to his office. "She's escaped." Chief said, finishing her sentence. "She's esc-- How did you know?!" Jessie asked, dropping the newspaper on the floor. Chief walked around his desk and picked up the crumpled paper, then smoothing the creases, he folded it neatly and placed it on his desk, probably to complete all the puzzles in it. "I'm the Chief, Jessie! I'm the first person they call once they've had a break out from a top security prison. Only the most dangerous criminals are kept there and as the Chief, it is my responsibility to ensure safety to..." Jessie cut in. "to the people of this town, and to ensure that peace is restored. You've told me that before!" Jessie said, finishing his sentence for him. "Enough of the attitude Miss!" Chief said. "You sound like my brother!" Jessie said, with a sigh. "How is Nick nowadays?" Chief asked. "He's very busy! Since he moved back to England for a year he's not had time to call or text, I hardly ever hear from him! Even less than before." Jessie said, sitting down on the black leather sofa. "Anyway how is Sinclair?" Chief closed his eyes and shuddered. "He's just as annoying as ever! I wish that guy would get a job! He needs something to keep himself occupied." Jessie laughed. "Typical older brother!" She said, poking him in the stomach. "Ouch!" Chief mocked. "That really hurt!" He said, sarcastically. "It wasn't supposed to!" Jessie said, taking off her coat and folding it over her arm as she stood up to leave. "When are you planning on going after Thea?" She asked as she walked towards the door. "As soon as I have details on her location. For some reason the authorities can't trace her, so the situation is critical." Chief explained, putting on his serious face. Jessie nodded. "Well let me know when you're going!" Chief nodded. "I will! So you can take over control here, right?" Jessie turned as she opened the door. "No... So I can come with you!" She said with a smile. Then she quickly closed the door before Chief could utter a word of protest.

Chapter Two
That night, whilst most people were asleep, a dark figure crept through the shadows. The guards had fallen asleep, thanks to the sleeping gas which the intruder had sprayed at them. The figure entered the HQ and started to wander the corridors. She had disarmed the alarms so that she wouldn't alert the habitants to her presence. She looked at the signs on the dorm room doors. She stopped once she found the room she was looking for. She picked the lock and entered. The moon cast her shadow on the sleeping agent. She sprayed sleeping spray over the already asleep person, so that they wouldn't awake when she moved them. Then, she picked them up and carried them away. Tying a blindfold over the sleeping agent's eyes, she bundled them into a car and she drove off to the secret hideout. Thea unmasked herself once she was sure to be far away from the HQ. Smiling to herself, she glanced at the sleeping agent. "You, my 'friend' will be a guinea-pig! A sort of... trial run! It will certainly get your friends at the BABV SS hopping!" Thea cackled. As she arrived at her hideout, she picked up the sleeping person and carried them inside, allowing her car to be hidden by one of her henchmen. Thea dumped the sleeping one onto a henchman, who carried them off to the special laboratory. Thea found her lair and sighed contently. "At last! Home again!" She said, wiping some dust from the creaky chair. She smelled it's musty smell and sighed with satisfaction. "Soon I shall return this agent, cause a stir back in Bearville. I can't wait to see this unfold!" She said, leaning back on her chair, and dozing off to sleep as her own mad scientists worked on her dastardly plan.

Meanwhile-
Jessie awoke in a strange place. The stench was that of a sewer, and it was so dark, she could hardly see. Her arms and legs were bound by cold metal clamps and she could feel a table beneath her. She tried to sit up but another metal clamp was fixed across her chest, restricting her movement. Suddenly, Jessie felt the table tilt forwards, so that she was standing up on the metal footrest which was at the end of the table. Still restricted, Jessie felt like an alien on one of the sci-fi films that Cade and the other scientists loved to watch. Too frightened to talk, she awaited the next event, anxiously. There was an electronic whirring sound and a blast of light. Jessie gasped as a ray shot towards her, knocking her unconscious and wiping her memory.

Chapter Three
Chief awoke to the sound of his alarm beeping on his bed-side table. He groaned as he hit the snooze button. A few minutes later, it started beeping again. "Time to get up!" He said, pushing back the covers, swinging his legs off the bed and dimsissing the alarm. He stretched and yawned, then stood up. He walked over to his closet and picked out a crisp white shirt, as opposed to his usual black shirts, and selected a black silk tie instead of the usual white. "Let's shake things up a little!" He said to himself as he pulled the shirt on and buttoned it up. A few minutes later, he walked down the corridor to his office. There was still no news of the whereabouts of Thea. Cade walked in as Chief sat down behind his desk, her blue hair bouncing with her step. "Morning Chief!" She said cheerily. "Morning Cade!" Chief said, his head resting on his desk. "You alright?" She asked, one eyebrow raised as she eyed the sleepy Chief. "I don't know... I feel like I've had a really disturbed night, but I slept like a baby!" Cade shrugged. "We all get that sometimes." She said. "I could go into the scientifics but you honestly don't look like you could handle that sort of intelligence!" Chief lifted his head up and gave Cade a warning look. "Sorry!" She said, backing out of the door. "Hey have you seen Jessie this morning?" Cade asked. Chief shook his head. "Why?" Cade looked worried. "I've not heard or seen her at all today. It's not like her to be late!" Cade said. "She's probably in her office." Chief said, replacing his head on the desk. Cade shook her head. "I've already been there! Everything is off, so it's not like she went to the restroom." Chief frowned. "Well... give her another ten minutes and if she doesn't turn up I'll go see if she's ok." Ten minutes later, there was still no sign of Jessie. Chief decided to check up on her. Her dorm room was locked but Chief had a master key. He knocked a few times. "Jess? It's me! Chief! Is everything ok?" He asked. He couldn't hear the shower running, in fact, he couldn't hear anything, so he decided to unlock the door and go inside. "Jess? Are you ok?" he kept calling, expecting to hear an answer at any minute. Nothing. She wasn't in her bed, she wasn't in the en suite. Chief looked through one of the doors leading to an extra room. Suddenly there was a loud, high pitched scream which came from behind a sofa. "Jess?" Chief called, rushing over. Nothing would have prepared him for what he saw. "WHO ARE YOU?!" Screamed a little girl. Chief stood with his mouth open. Then snapping out of his daze, he quickly worked on calming the child down. "Shhh!" He said, putting his hands out and kneeling down. The little girl backed away slowly, still crying but not as loudly as she had been. "It's ok! I'm not gonna hurt ya!" he said, in a calm, soothing voice. "I'm here to help you!" He said. Slowly, the little girl quietened down. "Where am I?" She asked, her eyes big and scared. Chief opened his arms wide and motioned for her to come towards him. She slowly started towards him. "This is a big place, with lots of people here! I work here!" he said, explaining to the child. "My name is Sidney!" He said with a smile as the girl approached him. "What's your name?" He asked. "Jessie!" She said, smiling slightly. Chief almost gasped. "Hello Jessie!" He said holding out a hand. "Nice to meet you!" He smiled. Jessie reached out and shook it. "Nice to meet you Siddy!" She said. Chief smiled. Suddenly, there came another voice. "Chief? Jessie?" Called Evan. He appeared at the door to the extra room. Little Jessie ran the rest of the way towards Chief and hugged him, she cried again. Chief patted her head soothingly. "Shhh! It's ok! He's friendly!" Chief said. He tried to stand up but Little Jessie clung onto him. Instead of removing her from around his neck. He slipped his hands around her little waist and lifted her up. He held her secure with his left arm whilst she still had her arms round his neck. "Who the heck is that?" Evan asked. "I'll explain later!" Chief mouthed. Evan nodded. "How old are you, Jessie?" Chief asked. Jessie stopped wrapping her arms around his neck and held up four fingers. "Wow! Four?!" Chief asked. Little Jessie nodded. Chief started to walk out of the dorm. "Where are you takin me?" Little Jessie asked. "I'm taking you to work with me! Don't worry! It's really fun!" Chief said, locking the door as he and Evan left. Evan laughed to himself. "I'll catch up with you later daddy... I mean Chief!" Evan teased. Chief turned around and gave a stern look at Evan, then when he turned around, Little Jessie stuck her tongue out at him, over Chief's shoulder.

Chapter Four
Chief sat Little Jessie on the sofa in his office. "Ok... uh... what do you like doing?" Little Jessie looked around. "Where my teddy?" She asked. "I don't know." He replied. "Ok... I wanna do a puzzle!" She said. Chief nodded. "Let me get one for you!" He said, picking up the cell phone on his desk. "Hello? This is the Chief. Would you bring a jigsaw puzzle up to my office? No not 1000 pieces... or 5000! I was thinking more like... 10? Great!" Chief looked at Jessie. "What picture would you like?" He asked. "I want a stripey pony!" She exclaimed cheerfully. "You got a zebra?" Chief asked. "Great! Bring it up!" Jessie looked confused. "What a zeba?" She asked, her head tilted to one side. "It's the name of a stripey pony!" Chief said, sitting down at his desk. A few minutes later the puzzle arrived. The delivery boy looked at Little Jessie confused. "She yours?" He asked Chief. "NO!" Chief protested. "She's my... uh... niece!" He said, not wanting anyone outside of the BABV SS to know the situation. "Sweet!" He said. "Have fun babysitter!" He added, patting Chief on the arm. "Thanks!" Chief yelled, sarcastically. "Alright Jessie! Here's your puzzle!" Chief said, handing Jessie the box. She took off the lid and emptied all the pieces onto the sofa. "YAY!" She cheered in delight. Chief smiled. 'That will keep her busy!' he thought to himself as he sat down behind his desk to do some work. An hour or so later, Jessie called over to Chief. "Siddy!" She said. "I'm stuck!" Chief looked up, expecting to see her somehow jammed between the wall and the sofa. Instead she was looking at her puzzle, frowning. Chief got up from his chair and walked over. "What's up?" He asked. Jessie looked up. Chief laughed. "I mean what's the matter?" Jessie picked up two of the puzzle pieces in her tiny hands. "I don't know whis piece goes here!" She said. Chief sat on the floor next to the sofa and looked at the puzzle. "Well you've done well so far! Look you've got all the edges in!" Chief said, pointing to the edges. "You just gotta fill in the middle." Jessie nodded. "Can you help me?" She asked. Chief sighed. "I really have to work..." He began. "Pleeeeeeease?" Jessie said, making puppy-dog eyes. Chief looked at her. 'So she's always been a master of the eyes!' Chief thought. "Alright!" he said, picking up one piece. "Where do you think this one goes?" Jessie picked it up from his hand and looked at the box. "It's his tail!" She said. Chief nodded. "So where do you think his tail is? By his nose?" Chief asked, tapping Jessie's own little nose. She giggled. "No! Silly! The tail goes at the other end!" She said, putting the piece in the right place. "Well done!" Chief said. "And how about this one?" About half an hour later, Jessie and Chief finally finished the puzzle! "Yay!" Jessie said, putting the last piece in. "We did it!" She said. Chief nodded. "We did!" He said. "It's a Zebby!" She said. Chief smiled. There was a knock on the door. In came Zoe. "Hey Chief!" They said. Jessie looked up at them and quickly became shy. She huddled towards Chief. "Aww don't be shy little one!" She said. "You must be Jessie?" She asked. Jessie nodded. "Hello! I'm Zoe!" Jessie waved. Chief stood up. "What's up Zoe?" He asked. "Just wanted to come and see our little visitor." She said. Chief nodded. "Hey I was wondering if you could watch her? I need a bathroom break!" He said. Zoe laughed. "Sure! Hey Jessie! I'm gonna stay here with you whilst Chief goes to the little boys room! Is that ok?" She asked. Jessie looked at Chief, who nodded reassuringly. Jessie nodded. "Great!" Zoe said, walking over to her. she looked at the clothes Jessie was wearing. She had a plain grey dress on and black ballet flats with an elastic strap over them. "Hey Jessie do you like clothes?" Zoe asked. Jessie nodded. "I don't remember where my nice clothes are. I waked up in this clothes. All the clothes in my room are big girls clothes. I'm only little!" She said. Zoe frowned. "Well how would you like to get a whole new wardrobe?" Jessie frowned. "I like the wardrobe in my new room! It's big! I can hide in it!" She said. Zoe laughed. "I mean how would you like to get lots of new clothes?" She asked. Jessie clapped her hands. "Yes please!" She said, hopping in her seat. Zoe smiled. "I'll ask Chief when he gets back." Jessie frowned. "Who is that? Cheeef?" She asked. Zoe also frowned. "The dude who was just in here?" Jessie giggled. "Siddy!" She said with a smile. "He's my friend!" She added. Zoe smiled. "Can I be your friend too?" Jessie nodded. Chief came back into his office. "Hey Siddy!" Zoe said with a giggle. Chief rolled his eyes. "What?" he asked. "Can Zoe take Jessie on a shopping trip to buy new clothes?" She asked. "Sure if she wants to!" Chief said. Jessie nodded. "We buy lots of pretty clothes!" She said. Chief handed Zoe some cash. "WOW 250 BUCKS!" Zoe said, her eyes popping. "Remember this is for her! Not for you!" Chief said seriously. Zoe nodded. "I understand! See you later!" She said, walking over to Jessie and picking her up. "Later?" Jessie said looking sad. "Can't Siddy come?" She asked. Chief sighed. "I'm sorry Jessie, I have to call someone! You'll be safe with Zoe! Besides! She's got better fashion sense than me!" Jessie sighed. "Come on Jessie! Let's go have a girly time!" Zoe said, walking out the door with her. Several hours later, Jessie came running in wearing a blue skirt, a rainbow striped t-shirt and little furry boots. "Siddy! Look! I have new clothes!" She said, jumping up and down. Zoe walked in carrying several shopping bags. "She's gonna be a fashion princess now!" She said, before walking out, probably to put Jessie's new clothes in her closet. "Wow! You look very pretty!" Chief said. Jessie smiled. "Thank you!" She said, collapsing on his legs and hugging them. Chief picked her up. "Guess what!" He said. "What?" Jessie asked. "Siddy decided to finish work for the day!" Jessie hugged him. "YAY!" She giggled. "I'm yours for the rest of the day!" He said. "What would you like to do?"

Chapter Five
Jessie wanted to go for a walk in the park. Whilst they were walking, Jessie tripped and fell. She started crying. "Oh dear!" Chief said, kneeling down and picking her up. "Oh look! You've cut your knee!" Jessie's lip trembled. Chief rummaged in his coat pocket and pulled out a band-aid. He wiped around the cut then placed the band-aid carefully over it. "It hurts!" Jessie said, tears still streaming down her red cheeks. Chief nodded. "It will do! But cheer up! I'll buy you an ice cream! Will that help?" Jessie nodded, and wiped her tears away. Chief smiled and picked her up, putting her on his shoulders. Jessie squealed in excitement. "I'm a big girl now!" She said, holding onto Chief's head. "Yes you are! Can you see the ice-cream truck?" He asked. Jessie nodded. "That way!" She said, pointing towards the truck. Once they arrived, the person in the truck took their orders. Once they had finished their ice-creams, Chief and Little Jessie went to Max’s mansion to pay Chief’s parents a visit. One of the maids opened the door. “Good afternoon Master Sidney!” She said, curtsying. “Afternoon Maggie!” Chief said, picking Little Jessie up and carrying her inside. “Are my folks in?” He asked. Maggie nodded. “Come on little one, let’s go meet the parents." Chief carried Jessie into his father’s office. “Hey dad!” he called, putting Jessie down. She quickly clung to his leg. “Sidney?” Max said, coming out from behind a large fountain. “Sidney! It’s been ages since I’ve seen you!” Max said, shaking his son’s hand. He noticed Jessie clinging to his son’s leg. “Hello!” He said, kneeling down. “Who might this be then?” He said. “She looks an awful lot like Jessie…” Chief smiled. “Dad… it is Jessie.” Max laughed. “Come now Sidney, I may be old but I’m not that easily fooled.” Chief remained perfectly serious. “You’re serious?” Max hissed. “But… How?” Chief shrugged. “I think it could have something to do with Thea, I’m not 100% sure but two days after Thea escaped, i.e. today, Jessie is missing, and this Little Jessie is in her place. I had Cade run some tests on the DNA in one of this Jessie’s hairs and it turns out it is the real Jessie, only younger.” Max nodded his head. “Hey Jessie, this is my dad!” Chief said, untangling Jessie’s little arms from around his leg. Jessie waved. “He looks like you!” Jessie said, quietly. “Yes he is a handsome man!” Max said, refering to his son. "Not as handsome as his old man of course!" Max joked. At that moment, Chief’s mom came in. “Sidney!” She squealed, jumping over the sofa and embracing him in a hug. She kissed him on the cheek several times. “Hey Mom!” Chief smiled. “How are you darling?” She asked, cradling his face in her hands. “I’m fine!” He said. “And who’s this beautiful little one?” She too looked at Chief with an eyebrow raised. “Dad… Explain…” Chief said, picking Jessie up. “I’m just gonna get something from my room then we are gonna head back to HQ, right Jessie?” Jessie nodded. “Right!” Chief carried Jessie out of the room. Geri turned to Max with her hands on her hips. “Jessie?”

Meanwhile, Chief had grabbed some extra clothes from his closet and he and Jessie headed back down the marble staircase. They bumped into Sinclair on the way. “Hey bro!” Sinclair said. "Who's kid is that? It looks like Jessie!" He added. “It’s… Actually Jessie…” Chief whispered. Sinclair’s eyes popped. “That is… freaky!” Jessie frowned. “Who is that?” She whispered to Chief. “That’s my little brother!” Chief said, walking away. “He’s weird!” Jessie said. Chief laughed. “Yeah he is! Come on little one! Time to head home!”

Chapter Six
Back at HQ, Chief and Jessie were sat in Chief’s office. He was just checking his emails to see if any news of Thea’s whereabouts had come through. Nothing. Jessie was sat on the floor, drawing with her crayons. Chief walked over. “You hungry?” He asked. Jessie nodded. “I’ll get you something to eat.” Chief walked to the kitchen down the corridor and grabbed the cookie jar, and poured a glass of milk, and put some milk into a plastic cup. “Look what I’ve got!” Chief said, carrying them back in. “Milk and cookies!” Jessie stood up and walked over. “Yay! I like cookies!” She said, taking one. She tucked it under her arm and took the cup of milk with both hands. They both sat on the floor eating cookies and drinking milk. Jessie giggled. “You have a milk moustache!” Jessie said, pointing to Chief’s upper lip. Chief laughed. “So do you!” He said. “Let me get a picture with my phone!” Chief pulled Jessie onto his lap and they both smiled for the camera, showing off their marvellous milk moustaches. Jessie looked at the picture and smiled. “I like this picture!” She said, licking the milk from her lips. Chief nodded. “It’s a nice photo!” He said. Jessie hopped off his lap and picked up her picture. “What have you got there?” Chief asked, kneeling down. Jessie held it up for him. “I made this for you!” She said, handing the picture to him. Chief smiled. “It’s a lovely picture!” He said, picking it up and sticking it on his wall with some sticky tack. Chief sat back down on the sofa and Jessie crawled onto his knee. “Can we take another picture?” She asked. Chief pulled out his phone and snapped another picture. It was of the two of them, with big smiles. Chief sent it to the printer and they placed it in a frame and sat it on his desk. At about 7pm, it was time to get ready for bed. Jessie and Chief walked to Jessie’s room and found the new pjs that Zoe had left on Jessie’s bed. “Here you go! Get yourself dressed into those and I’ll read you a bedtime story.” Jessie rushed into the changing room and quickly changed into her yellow PJs with pink polka-dots. Then she chose a story and Chief sat down in an arm chair, and he read the story about teddy bears, until Jessie fell asleep on his knee. Just as Chief finished reading the story, Evan, Zoe, Grace, Arcee and Becca all walked past and looked into Jessie’s room. “Aww! That is so cute!” Zoe whispered. Grace nodded. “You’d make a great dad, Chief!” Arcee said. Chief chuckled quietly. “Come on in!” He said. They all walked into Jessie’s room and sat down. They whispered to each other, in order to not wake Jessie up. “I’ll tell you this!” Chief said with a yawn. “Babysitting sure tires you out!” Evan laughed. “Why don’t you get some rest?” Becca suggested. Chief nodded. “I will in a bit, I just don’t wanna wake this one up!” He said pointing to the sleeping child. “Or she’ll be awake longer than me.” Chief picked Jessie up and carried her over to her bed. He tucked her in. Then turning out the light, the others, and Chief left the sleeping Jessie.

Chapter Seven
Everywhere was silent in HQ, it was about 2am and the guards were on the look out for any signs of Thea, incase she tried to kidnap another agent. However, the silence was broken by a four year old’s cry. Chief’s eyes shot open. He grabbed a dressing gown and pulled it over himself. He rushed over to Jessie’s room and opened the door. Turning on the light, he sat on the edge of Jessie’s bed and held her close, comforting her cries. “Shhh! What’s wrong?” He asked her. “I had a scary dream!” Jessie said, sobbing. “What happened?” He asked her. “Well… there was a nasty lady in a black dress and a black cloak. She had funny green glasses on and she was really smelly. She came in here and picked me up and took me to a smelly old swamp.” Chief nodded, thoughtfully. ‘Could this be memories of what happened to the real Jessie?’ He thought. “Then she put me on a table and locked my arms and legs down and there was a bright flash of light.” Chief nodded. “And then I woke up…” She finished. ‘There is no way that a 4 year old girl could imagine that! This must be what happened. Thea must be behind this.’ Tears streamed down little Jessie’s cheeks. Chief dried her eyes. “Don’t cry!” He said, soothingly. “Would you like me to stay here?” He asked, with a yawn. Jessie nodded. Chief lay down on Jessie’s bed as Jessie shuffled under the covers. She rested her head on his arm and eventually, they both fell asleep.

Last edited by TinyJessie=] on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
TinyJessie=]
TinyJessie=]
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 2861

Back to top Go down

Mission Babysitter Empty Re: Mission Babysitter

Post by Adalia Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Ooh. This really sounds interesting! Don't make us wait. D:
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyJessie=] Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Update :D it's a bit boring this one
TinyJessie=]
TinyJessie=]
Furbulous Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maybear2☆9 Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:42 pm

It is pretty interesting, a little confusing to me, but pretty good.
I wonder what happens next.... Razz
Pretty creative as well, nice (:
:]
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyJessie=] Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Thanks :D I updated again Razz it's a bit more exciting than the last chapter so yeah... enjoy
TinyJessie=]
TinyJessie=]
Furbulous Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Fantastic so far, Jessie! (:
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028