BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Seattle ; Prologue + Chap. 1 by Adalia (c)

+5
ThisIsABBY!:O
Leila
lulu
maybear2☆9
Adalia
9 posters

Go down

Hello Seattle ; Prologue + Chap. 1 by Adalia (c)  Empty Hello Seattle ; Prologue + Chap. 1 by Adalia (c)

Post by Adalia Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Imagine Taylor Gonzalez

Hello Seattle ; Prologue + Chap. 1 by Adalia (c)  2rdw4kj

I know what you’re thinking. “Oh hey, another Emo. & her sad story.”
Guess what? You get what you think. Or do you?
I also know what you’re thinking about my name. Yes, it’s real.
Don’t blame me, blame the parents; If they were here.
My favorite color is Grey. I love it with a passion.
My favorite thing to do is sit & sulk.
I’m an Orphan. I’m getting adopted. New home, New school, New life.
Maybe it’ll be better…or not.

Prologue - Hello Seattle

So, this is how it goes. My mom dies, and my dad neglects me, so they send me to live with strangers that I barely know. This is how the system works? Wonderful. They don’t know a thing about me! Yet their saying ‘I’ll love it there’, their such liars! The worst part, is that the orphanage is all the way in Seattle. Why couldn’t they just keep me in Montana? Life sure is wonderful…

Chapter One - Tom and Margaret

I stepped out the Forde150 that my new dad owned. It was black, and I have to admit, it looked pretty good. I looked up, and saw a house. I know what you’re thinking, Whoo, a house, wonderful, but I haven’t been in a house in my life. It’s not like I had friends to invite me over.
The house was beautiful though. It was pastel cream, and had white windows and doors. It was apparently two stories. It wasn’t the best on the block, but it was amazing to me. I ran to the door, and expected it to open, but was wrong. All I got was a hit in the head for a greeting.
My new mom laughed. “Honey, she thinks the door is open. Isn’t that cute?” She said smiling. “I knew we chose the right one.”
Did they think I was a pet? I’m not cute. That’s a word you use for pets, or little babies. I’m 16, not 6! Well, they were pretty new to this. They’ll know what not to do, and what to do soon enough. My new dad tossed me the keys; I grinned at him and smiled. Then I put the key in the lock and turned it.
I wasn’t prepared for what I saw. The house was absolutely like I imagined it! Dark wood floors, brown and white couches, a flat screen TV! I held in my squeal and tried to act normal.
“Um, is it okay if I go upstairs?” I asked timidly. “I just want to see my room.” I added.
“Oh, you don’t have to ask us that. Just don’t get lost, okay?” My new dad said. I smiled in return.
“Can I also ask what your names are?” I asked. “I don’t want to just call you mom and dad. Even though I’m supposed to…” I said smiling awkwardly.
“Tom. I’m Tom; you can just call me Dad.” He said smiling hopefully. “And this is Margaret. You can just call her Mom.” He said laughing.
I smiled and nodded at them, then hurried upstairs dragging my luggage. I could barely move them, but somehow I managed. I opened and closed doors, until I found one that had a paper in bold black ink saying “Imagines’ Room”. How could I have missed that? I slowly peeked through, hoping they weren’t one of those families who treated their own children better than adopted children.
Yes, I did have a brother and sister apparently. I haven’t met them yet, and don’t really know if I want to. I mean, they could be live evil step-siblings. I don’t want, or need that. I fully opened the door, and stared at my room in amazement. It was huge! Grey and white vertical striped walls, a grey Victorian bed. Let’s just say, they overused my favorite color, and I loved it! How did they even know I loved grey? However they knew, I didn’t care. I threw my bags down, and jumped on the bed laughing. I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited.
After about what seemed like fifteen hours of un-packing, I was finally finished. Took myself long enough, it was almost 7:30. I sighed and put a random CD in. “Automatic” played soon after I hit play. I smiled to myself, then let the music turn into background music as I filled my brain with floods of thoughts. I really hoped the school would be nice, and have people who are nice also. But hey, it’s not like I always get what I hope or ask for. I went to sleep pretty easily that night, apart from the dreams of being attacked by flying bananas.
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Hello Seattle ; Prologue + Chap. 1 by Adalia (c)  Empty Re: Hello Seattle ; Prologue + Chap. 1 by Adalia (c)

Post by maybear2☆9 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Quite strange...... But I like it so far, the new family, the new parents, seem so nice.....
I didn't understand some parts, but I really like it, can't wait for the other ones
:]
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Hello Seattle ; Prologue + Chap. 1 by Adalia (c)  Empty Re: Hello Seattle ; Prologue + Chap. 1 by Adalia (c)

Post by lulu Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Nice storyy popcorn!! [:
Can't wait til the next chapter.
lulu
lulu
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:10 pm

I really like it,
It's very intresting
Great story can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsABBY!:O Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:48 am

I love this! It's so good and I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:56 am

Wow!
LOVE THE STORY.
keep writing.:)
Zion
Zion
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:33 am

Amazing, as always.
Can't wait for chap two. [=
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:42 pm

That should be published xD
It's amazing,I can't wait until the next chapter
Taylor seems to be enjoying herself with her new parents up to now
Hallie
Hallie
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Glad you guys like this so far! I'll be posting out the next two chapters soon. [;
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:10 am

This. Is. Perfectly. Fantasticly. Awesome.
<3
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down