BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Broken With Regret Chap II by Adalia (c)

+4
maybear2☆9
lizard
lulu
Adalia
8 posters

Go down

Option2 The Broken With Regret Chap II by Adalia (c)

Post by Adalia Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 pm

hey! hey you! just seeing this story now? want to read the first few chapters? click this link then darling. (:

http://www.bearvilleplace.com/t6269-the-broken-with-regret-by-adalia-c

Chapter Two - Don't Ask Why

I walked slowly in the halls until I caught site of my locker. I quickly shuffled my way over to it, hoping no one would spot or notice me. I glanced around nervously. Haley and her crew were too busy laughing and putting on butt-loads of makeup. I sighed thankfully, then opened my locker and grabbed the books I needed.
I continued walking down the halls to the Science Lab. I knew we were doing some sort of project there, so I also brought a little notepad to write down anything I might need to keep in mind. I opened the door slowly, only to find what I find there every day. I sighed and made my way over to my seat and slouched down in it.
“Settle down children.” Mrs.Peachtry said sweetly. Her voice didn’t make me feel any better. “Today we are going to talk about the project! But first, we’ll have you partner up.”
My heart dropped, and my eyes got wide in shock. “What?” I said out loud. I didn’t even notice until people started giggling and things of that sort.
“Aw, little emo girl scared of people?” Someone shouted out laughing. I stared down at my desk and nervously played with my fingers.
“That’s enough you guys. Avril was probably just shocked is all.” Mrs.Peachtry said. “Now, take a name out the box, and whoever you pick out will be your partner.” She added.
I frowned and slowly reached my hands in the box. I hoped and prayed it wouldn’t be a Jock, or some Cheerleader. I dug deep to the bottom, and quickly pulled out my hand. “Evan”. I sighed in relief. I didn’t know who this boy was, and if I don’t recognize his name, then that’s good.
“Now, everyone go find your partners, and start discussing what you are going to be doing for the project.” Mrs.Peachtry said smiling, specifically at me. I wondered why…
I glanced around the classroom. I had no clue who Evan was. I walked a few steps, and then walked back. I decided to just wait until everyone got with their partners, and whoever was alone would be Evan. After everyone cleared away, there was a boy slouched in his seat. He didn’t look like the loner type, and all the girls were staring at him and giggling. He looks annoyed.
I took a few steps, and then took a deep breath. You can do this, I thought. I stopped when I was directly in front of him. “Hello. Are you Evan?” I asked. Of course he was Evan! I thought mentally slapping myself.
“Yeah. Look, if you’re not my partner, just go okay?” He said glaring at me. I froze, and immediately considered running, but then everyone would just laugh and tease me.
“Uh, I am your partner.” I said handing the paper to him. “And if you’re going to be rude I can just find someone else to work with.” I said firmly, doing my best to not cower down.
He smirked. “Oh really? Well, I’m gonna keep being rude. So why don’t you go partner up with Josh over there?” He said nodding in the direction of the school quarterback.
I froze again, but acted like it was nothing. “Okay. I’ll go then.” I said. “Are you sure you want me to go though? I can be a big help.” I asked hopefully.
He laughed. “I just wanted to prove a point.” He said. “Sit down.” He said while dragging a chair next to him. I sat and took out my notebook and a pen.
I had to create my best thoughts now. We were supposed to write a short story on our life experience, but…It couldn’t be just one partner’s life experience, we had to find something we had in common. I frowned at the thought. It’s not like I really wanted anyone to know about me.
“Well…” He said. Just then, the bell rang. I gladly accepted the opportunity to leave. I got up and rushed out the classroom not even looking back. “Hey!” I heard someone call. Nope. Not looking back.

hope you guys enjoyed this. & be on the watch out for the next chapter.
if i choose to continue it on here. XD

Last edited by #TeamAdalia on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Option2 Re: The Broken With Regret Chap II by Adalia (c)

Post by lulu Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 am

LOVE IT!!! oo:
Pleasee write moree!!! <333
lulu
lulu
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by lizard Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:30 am

WOW.
I read the first chapter, then this!
They are both outstanding!
I can't describe how good of a writer you are!! Razz
I hope you post more xD
I enjoyed reading them. (:
lizard
lizard
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 8462

Back to top Go down

Post by maybear2☆9 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:34 am

I do love it, wish that would happen to me, a little, just a little, of the god parts, but why she leave?
Yeah(:
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:37 am

That was really really good
I really like this seiries (<- don't know how to spell that xD)
Sad at the beginning then it got a little more intresting with Evan
Great job!! Please continue I really want to see what happens next :)

Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:10 am

THIS IS SO EPICALLY AWESOME THAT I AM IN AWE.
♥♥♥
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicCookieCruncherCuteXD Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:03 am

Ill get all your books when you become an author.
EpicCookieCruncherCuteXD
EpicCookieCruncherCuteXD
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Awesome Adi!
Dude,that was like,whoa.
I already love this story.
Zion
Zion
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:15 pm

guess who plans on writing? adalia does. XD
just give me today & i'll have 2-4 chapters out. i kinda owe you guys, lol.
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum