BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Is this site still active?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Option1 Is this site still active?

Post by priscillaballerina31 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:19 am

I found this site again after 2 years? I think I used to do a lot of contests on here?
I noticed no new contests for a long time and not a lot of new posts so I was wondering how many people still visit this site?
avatar
priscillaballerina31
Bearilliant Bear

Posts : 834
My BearBucks : 9055
Join date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by ♥Glo on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:42 am

I don't think so. I just logged on for the first time in a long time. And besides you, nobody has posted for over a month. Idk how we'd get this site active again. It was fun though. I guess people have grown up over the past few years and just lost interest in Bearville. I gave all of my build-a-bears to my baby nephew, haha.

And the header is still for March, yet it's June already. We used to be so on top of that. Oh well.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚


M y H o m e {x} V M m e {x}


[20:33:22] @ Chantelle : lorf=laughing on rolling floor
[20:33:40] @ ♥gloasaur : I'M LORF 'IN SO HARD RIGHT NOW

g l o a s a u r <3:
Thanks to Cam for the blinky(:


avatar
♥Glo
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

Posts : 1593
My BearBucks : 17722
Join date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Mikayla on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:22 am

No. sad Not really. I really miss this site, but everyone either quit or stopped coming on. All the years on this site was fun. :) thanks.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚


Ily all.
ily :
[04:30:11] @ Liz : When I was little i put my friends lizard down my brothers pants
[04:30:24] @ Liz : don't try this at home
--
[00:45:27] @ Gabi : mr cow how is u
--
[01:27:06] @ clay : im so ugly compared to everyone
[01:27:20] @ clay : omg dont look at me
[01:27:29] @ clay : shield your eyes
[01:27:33] * Liz looks at clay
[01:27:39] @ Liz : ew
--
[22:43:57] @ Gabi : every1 left my garden
[22:44:03] @ Gabi : is it bc u all like being naked
--
[20:38:14] @ rbi : i just spanked myself to see if it would hurt
[20:38:16] @ rbi : it did
--
[15:03:15] @ peasant #1 : GABI OMG
[15:03:16] @ prince gabi : ay
[15:03:18] @ peasant #1 : MY LOVE
[15:03:20] @ prince gabi : MIK OMG
[15:03:24] @ prince gabi : MY BOO
--
[19:51:55] @ prince gabi : mY BOOTY NEED SOME SCRUBBIN OK
--
[21:47:03] @ gabi : im ded
[21:47:10] @ gabi : GIRL U HOT
avatar
Mikayla
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

Posts : 1087
My BearBucks : 1757
Join date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by EmilyThaMaster:O on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey guys! It feels weird getting on here...Don't know if ya'll remember me... I haven't been on in years...but I miss you guys! I guess I just matured and grew up a lot so I never get on here anymore! It used to be fun though :)
avatar
EmilyThaMaster:O
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

Posts : 449
My BearBucks : 1517
Join date : 2010-08-26

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by harry on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:53 pm

I don't quite think so :)
avatar
harry
Newbie Bear

Posts : 15
My BearBucks : -13
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Chantelle on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Emily!!! we've missed you!!!
And the site is not as active as before, as they said, most of us have grown past bv.
I haven't been on for half a year and I barely glance at my bears, aha.
I still talk to some people here, but yeah, I suppose a lot of us have matured past this.
avatar
Chantelle
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

Posts : 708
My BearBucks : 4999
Join date : 2011-09-02

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Gabby♥ on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 pm

I visit every now & then. :3
avatar
Gabby♥
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

Posts : 229
My BearBucks : 566
Join date : 2012-04-09

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by peach rays bri on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:51 pm

This is the first time I've been on since I announced I quit. So maybe a year ago? Idk.. I don't play babv much anymore since my computer is broken so I can't play and I don't want to anymore. I felt the forum was becoming upsurd (spelling?) and too time consuming, and I don't even have a job so really theres no point because nobody comes on anymore. 
Anyway, I think we should ALL have like a get-together-last-time thing, you know? Like a reunion. We could send an email out.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚


[17:16:36] @ clay : 'hey what geneder are you
-
[22:22:29] Bluerocksforever1 : i don't like the color blue anymore
-
[21:35:44] @ Izzy<3 : whats your off
[21:35:46] @ Izzy<3 : * offer
[21:35:57] @ rbi : eternal love from me
-
[17:34:32] @ rbi : shut up annie
-
[23:34:33] @ Gabi : swiggity swag
[23:34:35] @ Gabi : whats in the
[23:34:38] @ Gabi : ....
[23:34:39] @ Gabi : vag
-
[23:43:57] @ Gabi : every1 left my garden
[23:44:03] @ Gabi : is it bc u all like being naked

liz is my favoriteist person ever
avatar
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

Posts : 4275
My BearBucks : 4568
Join date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Gabby♥ on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:15 am

^That's actually a really good idea. 
A reunion would be really fun if we could get a lot people from last summer.
avatar
Gabby♥
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

Posts : 229
My BearBucks : 566
Join date : 2012-04-09

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Jess! on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:02 am

I think it kind of is(;
avatar
Jess!
Newbie Bear

Posts : 13
My BearBucks : 17
Join date : 2013-06-21

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Jeanna on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:00 am

Seems kind of active. :)
I think they're right. We are growing up and some of us are in a school where we have to start taking focus and working hard.
But at least summer is in. :)
I miss you all ... I can't believe it's been approximately two years since we've been "gone"
avatar
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

Posts : 3251
My BearBucks : 9161
Join date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by peach rays bri on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:20 am

Jeanna wrote:Seems kind of active. :)
I think they're right. We are growing up and some of us are in a school where we have to start taking focus and working hard.
But at least summer is in. :)
I miss you all ... I can't believe it's been approximately two years since we've been "gone"
I like this

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚


[17:16:36] @ clay : 'hey what geneder are you
-
[22:22:29] Bluerocksforever1 : i don't like the color blue anymore
-
[21:35:44] @ Izzy<3 : whats your off
[21:35:46] @ Izzy<3 : * offer
[21:35:57] @ rbi : eternal love from me
-
[17:34:32] @ rbi : shut up annie
-
[23:34:33] @ Gabi : swiggity swag
[23:34:35] @ Gabi : whats in the
[23:34:38] @ Gabi : ....
[23:34:39] @ Gabi : vag
-
[23:43:57] @ Gabi : every1 left my garden
[23:44:03] @ Gabi : is it bc u all like being naked

liz is my favoriteist person ever
avatar
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

Posts : 4275
My BearBucks : 4568
Join date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Jess! on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Jeanna wrote:Seems kind of active. :)
I think they're right. We are growing up and some of us are in a school where we have to start taking focus and working hard.
But at least summer is in. :)
I miss you all ... I can't believe it's been approximately two years since we've been "gone"
I agree.
avatar
Jess!
Newbie Bear

Posts : 13
My BearBucks : 17
Join date : 2013-06-21

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by ♥Glo on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:51 pm

I really like Brianna's idea

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚


M y H o m e {x} V M m e {x}


[20:33:22] @ Chantelle : lorf=laughing on rolling floor
[20:33:40] @ ♥gloasaur : I'M LORF 'IN SO HARD RIGHT NOW

g l o a s a u r <3:
Thanks to Cam for the blinky(:


avatar
♥Glo
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

Posts : 1593
My BearBucks : 17722
Join date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Chantelle on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:58 pm

I agree with the others, I think we should have a reunion!!
I feel like we didn't really have a goodbye, you know?
Just felt like we drifted apart from the forum (bv) without noticing it.
But we should definitely have a last reunion!
avatar
Chantelle
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

Posts : 708
My BearBucks : 4999
Join date : 2011-09-02

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Jeanna on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Thanks to the others for noticing my post :)))

Chantelle wrote:I agree with the others, I think we should have a reunion!!
I feel like we didn't really have a goodbye, you know?
Just felt like we drifted apart from the forum (bv) without noticing it.
But we should definitely have a last reunion!  
Yes! I didn't realize a year ago that I just drifted away, like you said.
(My hands up for a reunion! I'll definitely be there:), maybe July is a good time for it -- I think everyone should be free by that time)
avatar
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

Posts : 3251
My BearBucks : 9161
Join date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by peach rays bri on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Jeanna wrote:Thanks to the others for noticing my post :)))

Chantelle wrote:I agree with the others, I think we should have a reunion!!
I feel like we didn't really have a goodbye, you know?
Just felt like we drifted apart from the forum (bv) without noticing it.
But we should definitely have a last reunion!  
Yes! I didn't realize a year ago that I just drifted away, like you said.
(My hands up for a reunion! I'll definitely be there:), maybe July is a good time for it -- I think everyone should be free by that time)
Sounds good
we need Test to send an email and of course inform her of this Razz
(Did anyone else realize we lost our domain?..)

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚


[17:16:36] @ clay : 'hey what geneder are you
-
[22:22:29] Bluerocksforever1 : i don't like the color blue anymore
-
[21:35:44] @ Izzy<3 : whats your off
[21:35:46] @ Izzy<3 : * offer
[21:35:57] @ rbi : eternal love from me
-
[17:34:32] @ rbi : shut up annie
-
[23:34:33] @ Gabi : swiggity swag
[23:34:35] @ Gabi : whats in the
[23:34:38] @ Gabi : ....
[23:34:39] @ Gabi : vag
-
[23:43:57] @ Gabi : every1 left my garden
[23:44:03] @ Gabi : is it bc u all like being naked

liz is my favoriteist person ever
avatar
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

Posts : 4275
My BearBucks : 4568
Join date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Badge on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:56 am

It is still open tho; test needs to come online :cc
OMG BRI DAT PHOTOOO OMG LOLL
avatar
Badge
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

Posts : 1580
My BearBucks : 13107
Join date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Chantelle on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:09 am

yes where's test
avatar
Chantelle
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

Posts : 708
My BearBucks : 4999
Join date : 2011-09-02

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Kieran on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Bri wrote:
Jeanna wrote:Thanks to the others for noticing my post :)))

Chantelle wrote:I agree with the others, I think we should have a reunion!!
I feel like we didn't really have a goodbye, you know?
Just felt like we drifted apart from the forum (bv) without noticing it.
But we should definitely have a last reunion!  
Yes! I didn't realize a year ago that I just drifted away, like you said.
(My hands up for a reunion! I'll definitely be there:), maybe July is a good time for it -- I think everyone should be free by that time)
Sounds good
we need Test to send an email and of course inform her of this Razz
(Did anyone else realize we lost our domain?..)

An administrator just needs to check domain forwarding in the administration panel :)
avatar
Kieran
Event Planner
Event Planner

Posts : 929
My BearBucks : 8739
Join date : 2009-12-10

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by peach rays bri on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:00 am

Kieran wrote:
Bri wrote:
Jeanna wrote:Thanks to the others for noticing my post :)))

Chantelle wrote:I agree with the others, I think we should have a reunion!!
I feel like we didn't really have a goodbye, you know?
Just felt like we drifted apart from the forum (bv) without noticing it.
But we should definitely have a last reunion!  
Yes! I didn't realize a year ago that I just drifted away, like you said.
(My hands up for a reunion! I'll definitely be there:), maybe July is a good time for it -- I think everyone should be free by that time)
Sounds good
we need Test to send an email and of course inform her of this Razz
(Did anyone else realize we lost our domain?..)

An administrator just needs to check domain forwarding in the administration panel :)
Well we need Test, so can anyone contact her? I left her a message on Ourworld, but she hasnt replied..

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚


[17:16:36] @ clay : 'hey what geneder are you
-
[22:22:29] Bluerocksforever1 : i don't like the color blue anymore
-
[21:35:44] @ Izzy<3 : whats your off
[21:35:46] @ Izzy<3 : * offer
[21:35:57] @ rbi : eternal love from me
-
[17:34:32] @ rbi : shut up annie
-
[23:34:33] @ Gabi : swiggity swag
[23:34:35] @ Gabi : whats in the
[23:34:38] @ Gabi : ....
[23:34:39] @ Gabi : vag
-
[23:43:57] @ Gabi : every1 left my garden
[23:44:03] @ Gabi : is it bc u all like being naked

liz is my favoriteist person ever
avatar
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

Posts : 4275
My BearBucks : 4568
Join date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Is this site still active?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum