BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know me, You just don't know yet-By Alice

5 posters

Go down

You know me, You just don't know yet-By Alice Empty You know me, You just don't know yet-By Alice

Post by ♥Alicee Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Chapter 1;
I woke up, checked my clock and kicked my covers off. It was 7:55 am and it was the weekend, the day before my new school started. Being a celebrity is tough, I move around a lot and go through hard times. My manager agreed that this would be the last move and I could stay here, I would just have to travel a lot more, My mum was extremely worried though that people would come in crowds at school to meet me at school, and thats what I hate most, thats what made me quit my old school, and be forced to move. So, how would I stop this? I disguise myself. We were going to try the first week not disguised, if alright I would stay undisguised, but if the consequences were bad, I would go undercover. I took the day easy, getting ready for tomorrow. My mum had to leave for a meeting with a top designer about my next clothing range, so I was home alone and hungry. I just walked downstairs not happy or anything just quiet and made some soup. Being a celeb and all you'd think i'd eat grand food, not soup, to be honest soup is my favourite, no rich food could beat it. You might be wondering how i'm famous.. it started two years ago, I was taking my usual singing classes with my teacher Ms Fedora and some girl who was listening to me recorded it and put it on a video site, some world famous music producers heard it and wanted me badly, I signed with Clash Teen Music Records and created my first album 'Let it Go' and became an overnight hit star, from then on I was famous, more famous than Justin Bieber and Rihanna all of them. I ate my soup and hovered off to my room 6:09 pm, and I just lay on my bed and drifted of to sleep.

To be continued in Chapter 2.
♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 1172

Back to top Go down

You know me, You just don't know yet-By Alice Empty Re: You know me, You just don't know yet-By Alice

Post by Badge Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:02 pm

OMGGG i love the first chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D more famous than Rihan. And JB rofl xDDDDDDD
Badge
Badge
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 13107

Back to top Go down

You know me, You just don't know yet-By Alice Empty Re: You know me, You just don't know yet-By Alice

Post by ♥Alicee Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Thanks so much ;)

Chapter 2

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
I flashed awake, ugh my alarm... I turned it off and checked the time, 7:00 am, perfect enough time to be ready for 8:00 am. I started Collins Secondary Grammar School today, and of course I was dead nervous. I picked out a plain floral outfit, black vest, floral button up blouse and white chinos, with converse. Perfect. I applied a light smudge of lip gloss grabbed my bag, and went down for breakfast. Just the other day I had dyed my hair pink and it matched my outfit so well I thought as I stared at my cereal, and then a tear came to my eye. I don't want this life, I don't want to be famous, Why did that person post me singing? Why? I cried into my cereal and just ended up tipping it away and not eating. it was 10 to 8 and my mum drove me to school, I got out and saw a pack of girls, a few people scattered around. And then. It happened. My most dreaded part "Ahhhhh! OMG! Its Prim! Prim Pettimore! Sign my autograph!" I ran, ran for my dear life, I hid in the janitors closet my eyes pouring with tears, and then the door opened and a boy peeped in, "Oh, Hello.. I'm Jay, I came to get a bucket.." he chirped "Hi.." I spilled out as I wiped the tears away "I'm Prim Pettimore." I whispered "Ohh, i've heard of you, your really good, and.. pretty." he whispered back "Thanks." I smiled and rerplied, "Come out, they won't bother you Mr Medelay sorted them out." he answered softly, with that he grabbed my hand and took me out the closet. Jay was amazing, everything i'd hoped for, beautiful, kind and sweet not like some boys..

To be continued in Chapter 3

Last edited by ♥Alicee on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyღNarnia Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:49 pm

nicee
StacyღNarnia
StacyღNarnia
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:51 pm

I MEAN IT
<3 you should totally continue plzzzzzzzzzzz can't wait D:
Badge
Badge
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:05 pm

It's okay. Wonder how the next chapter will be. :3
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Cool story. :3 ^^ and yup, I wanna read the next chapter. :3
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 am

IKR its like super fineeeeeeeeeeee <3
Badge
Badge
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Alicee Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Chapter 3

"So Prim, whats your class before lunch?" Jay asked me,
"Uhh.. let me look.." "Ahh, Spanish." I replied thoughtfully, i'd never done Spanish class before, only French and German.
"Spanish is that way, about 5 doors away." Jay told me,
"Thanks, your so helpful." I answered back to him,
"No Problem." he smirked and walked away.
I made my way to Spanish, opened the door to see faces glaring at me from every seat, disturbing I tell you. "Oh, Hello are you Prim Pettimore?" said a middle aged woman stood at a desk, obviously the teacher, "Yes I am."
"Ah, well i'm Mrs Heston, theres a seat for you next to Lara, shes there the blonde one." the woman answered. I nodded and walked off to my seat and focused on Mrs Hestons words, since i'd never done Spanish i'd need to work hard and I was until.. "Psshh, Psshh.."
"Huh? What?" I whispered,
"Hai, I'm Lara!" the voice whispered back,
"Oh, Hi. What are you doing?" I replied quietly,
"Talking to you duh." Lara answered with a small giggle,
"I'm guessing your another fan?" I said,
"Uh, no. No offence but I don't like your music, I like country not pop."
"Oh thank god!" I shouted,
"MISS PETTIMORE. Do not shout in class" Mrs Heston reacted,
"Why so happy I hate your music?" Lara asked curiously,
"Its just i'm fed up with fans, i'm 14, they treat me as if i'm a baby, giving me presents, trying to make me laugh, ugh!" I replied.
and with that Spanish was over. It was lunch and I wasn't sure where to sit, I saw Lara on one table and Jay on the other, but Jay was with the apparently 'Populars' and I knew I wouldn't get on with them, he smiled and waved at me and told me to sit there, but no I shuffed my head and went to sit next to Lara. She smiled, hugged me and laughed, and as soon as I sat down Jay stood up and moved to Lara's table... Lara was like "omg. omg. omg. Jay Montreso is sat on our table." and as you can guess the 'Populars' were shaking there heads at Jay and ignored him for the rest of the day.

To be continued in Chapter 4.
♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Alicee Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Chapter 4

"Why are you following me around so much Jay?" I asked the next day,
"I don't know. I like you." he replied,
"But the populars don't, so why?" I was to curious to just leave this,
"Your nice, sweet, unique and beautiful and famous. Yet you don't care, your not like most girls who are famous and beautiful." Jay laughed,
I smirked "Well see yah!" I said as I turned and walked away. Jay was amazing! But I knew in a weeks time even though I would say no, my mum would say "No. Your going undercover, I'm protecting my little baby." ugh. How much to ask for a NORMAL life?

To be continued in Chapter 5

Sorry its sooo, short..
♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:53 pm

OGMGMOGMGMGOGM WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ POST NEXT CHAPTERRR
and make em more longeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr
Badge
Badge
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Awesome story! :D
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down