BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Glee RP

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Glee RP Empty Glee RP

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Glee Roleplay. It does not follow the plot line of the show.

Artie Abrams-
    Blaine Anderson-Dating Kurt-
    Rachel Berry-
    Mike Chang-Dating Tina-
    Tina Cohen-Chang-Dating Mike-
    Lucy Quinn Fabray-
    Finn Hudson-
    Burt Hummel-Dating Carole Hudson-
    Kurt Hummel-Dating Blaine-
    Mercedes Jones-
    Santana Lopez-
    Brittany S. Pierce-
    Emma Pillsbury-Howell-Still married to Carl Howell-
    Noah Puckerman-Likes Mackenzie Darling-
    Terri Schuester-
    William "Will" Schuester-
    Sue Sylvester-
    Azimio-
    Jacob Ben Israel-
    Sam Evans-
    Rory Flanagan-
    Becky Jackson-
    Dave Karofsky-
    Sugar Motta-
    Matt Rutherford-
    Lauren Zizes-
    Shannon Beiste-
    Shelby Corcoran-
    Principal Figgins-
    Holly Holliday-
    Sandy Ryerson-
    Ken Tanaka-
    Sunshine Corazon-
    Dustin Goolsby-
    Grace Hitchens-
    Jesse St. James-Dating Sarafina Heartfield-
    Carl Howell-Still married to Emma-
    Carole Hudson-Dating Burt Hummel-
    Rod Remington-
    April Rhodes-
    Bryan Ryan-

Form:

Name:
    Nickname:
    School:
    Clubs:
    Job:
    Crush:
    BF/GF:
    Personality:
    History:
    Looks:

Name: Miranda Iris Darling
    Nickname: Mandy
    School: William McKinley High School
    -Clubs:-
    Job: English 2 Teacher and dance instructor, I help out with Glee when ever Will needs help
    Crush: William Schuester
    BF/GF: Not yet
    Personality: Smart, Sweet, Fun, Relaxed, Flirty, Talented, Helpful
    History: At the age of 20 Miranda got pregnant with a little girl. A year later her and her then boyfriend had twins. A boy and a girl. As soon as her boyfriend found out they were having twins he left. Mackenzie took care of her kids as well as she could. Her parents died in a fire when she was 23. Miranda teaches English 2 at William Mckinley and teaches dance lessons. She loves to help out with the Glee club whenever she's asked. Miranda brings her kids to school with her rather than leaving them at a nursery. Her sister Mackenzie is living with her and her kids so she had all the help she needed with the kids. She also has a crush on Will Schuester.

Looks:

Glee RP Tumblr_lw0uvjU06J1qau8q7o1_500_large

Her kids -
    Riley:

Glee RP B
    Skyler: Glee RP Omg

Hayden:

Glee RP Tumblr_ljxg5irq501qdlcfho1_r2_500

Name: Mackenzie Rose Darling
    Nickname: Kenzie, Rose, Rosie
    School: William McKinley High School
    Clubs and sports: Glee, Cheerio, Basketball
    Job: Part time at Starbucks and Miranda's teacher assistant dor her dance classes
    Sexuality: Straight
    Crush: Noah "Puck" Puckerman
    BF/GF: Not yet
    Personality: Outgoing, Bubbly, Talented, Flirty, Popular
    History: Ever since Mackenzie can remember she's been singing and dancing. When she was 15 her parents passed away in a fire. Ever since she has been a little more reserved but no one can really tell. She has been working part time at Starbucks since she was 15 and she helps her older sister teach dance. She loves to help her sister with the twins and her oldest daughter. She has an identical twin sister named Mckenna who is currently living witth their grandparents in England.
    Looks:

Glee RP Tumblr_lw0763imIT1qbp2tyo5_250

Name: Sarafina Marie Elizabeth Jenine Darling
    Nickname: Sara, Nina
    School: Carmel High School
    Clubs and Sports: Glee(Vocal Adrenaline), Dance, Gymnastics
    Job: Part time waitress at Olive Garden
    Sexuality: Straight
    Crush: Jesse St. James
    BF/GF: Jesse St. James
    Personality: Sarafina is a quiet and shy girl. She tends to keep to herself but she ventures outside her comfort zone for certain things and Vocal Adrenaline is the main thing she does that for. Music is the only thing that seems to help Sarafina make it through the days. She has very few friends and those who don't know her or about her past thinks she is wierd. Sarafina is a very sensitive girl as well and that has everything to do with her past. The only person who really knows about Sarafina's past and present is Mr. Goolsby. Sarafina tries to stay away from home as much as possible until she can buy an apartment or go to college. Sarafina is the kind of girl that dreams of bringing good to the world and of one day settling with that special someone.
    History: When Sarafina was born up until she was 5 her family was normal and happy. One day after she had turned 6 her mother was diagnosed with Leukemia. Her father did everything he could for his wife but after a year she moved on. The day Sarafina's mother died was the worst day of her life. It was her 7th birthday. The last thing her mother had said to her was 'My sweet princess Sarafina.' The nurse had handed Sarafina a wrapped up box and when Sarafina opened it and pulled out a purple silk scarf that belonged to her mother Sarafina broke into tears and when she looked up at her mother she sobbed and held the scarf tightly in her hands. Her father started to ignore her after that. Sarafina would spend every night crying herself to sleep. A few weeks after the funeral her father started drinking. He would come home drunk and would beat Sarafina. This happened each year and when she was 16 it got worse. Not only did he beat her but he started to sexually abuse her. She got a job as a waitress at Olive Garden when she turned 16 and has been working there since. She is saving up money for an apartment or college.
    Looks:

Glee RP Kairi3

Glee RP Kairi4

Glee RP Kairi6

Glee RP Kairi9

Glee RP Kairi11

All these pictures were taken by Jesse while we were staying at my grandparents last summer.

Last edited by Sarafina Heartfield on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

My BearBucks : 89

Back to top Go down

Glee RP Empty Re: Glee RP

Post by ForeverRain Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:09 pm

I'm confused, (this is on topic, relating to the RP) are we trying out for the people on the list, or making our own?
    ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Hi Rain... It's your choice. You can make on of the OC's you create your own. Which ever you want. :) Does that make sense?
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Yeah, so I can either make my own or sign up. I'll just make my own. Thanks(:

Form:

Name: Jessica Hope Franklin
    Nickname: Jess or Jessi
    School: Carmel High School
    Clubs:Glee(Vocal Adrenaline), Drama, Volleyball
    Job: Drama part time instructor at a community theater, and works at Aeropostale part time as well (clothing store)
    Crush: Doesn't have one ATM
    BF/GF: No
    Personality: Jessica is very outgoing. She's bubbly and full of fun. She can keep secrets, and her friends usually confide in her and look for advice. She wants to be something in performing arts when she grows up, her back up plan would be to be a counselor or therapist. She plays the guitar and a little piano (is currently taking lessons twice a week for piano). She writes songs and has 3 notebooks full of them, writing them since she was 7 years old. She loves making new friends, but hates people who judge others. She dislikes fake people, and tries to stay away from rule-breakers. She tries to welcome new people or shy people, and has friends in all different crowds.
    History: Her parents are Stephan and Iris Franklin. They've taken care of her since she was born. Her father works at a Microsoft Office Building, and her mother is a nurse. She has 1 sibling, a 10 year old sister, Jamie, who wants to be like her big sister.

Looks: Glee RP Emma-Watson-Wallpaper-HD
    Glee RP Emma-Watson-Wallpaper-8

ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Accepted of course! I changes Sarafina's age.)

Sarafina entered Carmel High in a pair of black skinny jeans, a white tank top under a sweatshirt, and a pair of grey converse. She brushed a strand of blonde hair behind her ear and looked around the hallway through her darkly tinted sunglasses. She hadn't slept all weekend since her father had...well she didn't want to think about it...She slowly walked to her locker and put her bag in her locker closing the locker after pulling out a book of sheet music. She hugged it to her chest as she started down the hallway again. Some jocks walked towards her and she looked to the floor. The jocks knocked her sheet music out of her arms and the papers went everywhere. The laughed as the bumped past her. She winced at the pain it caused. She was covered in bruises but no one knew because they were hidden. She fell to her knees and started gathering her sheet music.
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Jessica walked into her new school, Carmel High. She was wearing light grey skinny jeans, a short sleeved red and white striped shirt, red high tops, and a flowered headband in her brown hair. She was energized, excited to start the day and meet new friends. She looked down at the paper with her schedule, teachers, and locker combination in her hand. "Locker #212." she mumbled to herself. She looked up, and as she did, she saw a group of tall, buff boys in jerseys knock a pretty girl with blond hair's book out. Jessica's eyes widened in excitement at the sheet music. "Maybe someone who likes music just as much as I do is in front of me." she thought. She rushed over and reached for some of the music sheets and handed them to the girl.
    ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Sarafina looked up at the girl who had helped her. She took the sheet music from the girl and gave a faint smile. "Uh...thanks," Sarafina stated quietly. "I'm Sarafina Heartfield."
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:05 pm

"No problem! I'm Jessica, Jessica Franklin. You can call me Jess, if you'd like." Jessica replied with a smile.
    ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Sarafina stood up hugging her sheet music tightly to her chest. She looked at the girl from behind her sunglasses. "Hi Jess," Sarafina responded softly. "Are...are you new here?"
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:12 pm

"Yep. It's my first year. What about you?" Jessica replied.
    ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:17 pm

"Oh uh no," Sarafina replied."I actually started last year. In my first year of high school. I'm part of Vocal Adrenaline, I dance, and do gymnastics. I also play piano and guitar." Sarafina took off her sunglasses and put them in her purse. She pulled her cell phone out of her back pocket and looked at her reflection. Her eyes were dark underneath. She didn't notice that the sleeve of her sweat shirt had moved up some when she was looking through her purse for her water bottle. There was a bruise in the shape of a hand print around her wrist.
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:21 pm

"That's cool! I'm joining Glee Club and Drama here. I take Volleyball lessons outside of school." Jessica said. She spied something red and painful looking on the Sarafina's wrist. "What happened there?" Jessica asked, pointing.
    ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Sarafina looked up from her phone which she had turned on and started to text to her friend and looked at Jessica. "Oh well I hope you are ready for some intense Glee practices. Mr. Goolsby will make us rehearse the dances over and over if someone screws it up everytime," Sarafina replied. She looked at her wrist and pulled her sleeve down. "Oh it's nothing," Sarafina lied.
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:27 pm

"No worries, I'm ready! Our last Glee coach at my old school was really strict, but we got to nationals." Jessica said with a grin. "Okay..." Jessica mumbled, her eyes still on the mark, which Sarafina covered with her sleeve. "So, what locker number are you?" Jessica questioned.
    ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:39 pm

"That's how Mr. Goolsby is," Sarafina stated. "213." Sarafina placed her phone back in her back pocket as she sent the text and looked at Jessica. Her eyes were dark underneath and her chest was hurting. She inhaled deeply wincing at the pain as she ran a hand through her hait.
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:42 pm

"That's awesome- I'm right next to you! I think it's down there." Jessica said, pointing to the left, then looking back at Sarafina, who was turning pale. "Are you sure you're alright? You seem sick." Jessica said to her.
    ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:56 pm

"Oh cool," Sarafina stated. She didn't feel so shy with Jessica in her company. "It's just a little chest pain," Sarafina lied. It was much more than that. Her father had gone drinking again. He's gotten worse and worse and now he's even resorted to...sexual abuse...She frowned at the thought of what had happened over the weekend.
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:03 pm

"Okay. Let me know if you feel dizzy." Jessica said cautiously. "Let's head over to our lockers, then we can see each others schedules!" Jessica said, slowly leading Sarafina to their lockers. She twirled it with her combination (she'd always loved opening lockers, and was pretty good at it too.) then opened it and began pulling out her books, locker decorations, and supplies.
    ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Sarafina followed Jessica to their lockers. She opened her locker and grabbed her drama book and her class schedule.
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:12 pm

"You're into drama too? We must be related!" Jessica exclaimed with a laugh. She grabbed the books she needed, her music notebook and sheet music, and drama folder. "Here, give me your schedule, and I'll give you mines." Jessica said, handing Sarafina her square of paper.
    ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Sarafina laughed as she took the paper. She pulled her schedule out of her back pocket and handed it to Jessica. "Music, acting, dance, and Gymnastics is all can seem to do that helps me forget about my home life," Sarafina stated.
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:33 pm

"What's wrong with your home life?" Jessica asked Sarafina, after scanning her schedule. They had every class together except for gym. There first class was Science, with Mrs. Little, and they walked down the hall to her class.
    ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:35 pm

"Everything," Sarafina replied. She was still unsure of whether to tell about her past. She never talked about it. Ever. She walked with Jessica to Science.
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Jessica could tell Sarafina was loosening up around her, but still wasn't ready to completely tell her life story. She decided not to push her. They found seats in the middle of the classroom and sat beside each other. Their teacher, a short lady with brown hair who really was little, walked into the classroom.
    ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Sarafina looked at Jessica. "Do you write songs," Sarafina asked.
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Sarafina Heartfield
    Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next