BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Option1 Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥

Post by ForeverRain on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi everyone! This is my advice/topic blog. I'm doing the same kind of blog on another site. Okay, so basically I'll post just advice on different subjects, or topics, or whatever. Please, if you have ANY ideas, feel free to PM me and lemme know :]

Day 1 of Blog: Starting School:
Haii guys! (: How are you guys doing? I'm doing good- school's going awesome, I can't believe it's already November, the third month of school, and almost New Years! So the topic of this blog is Starting School. Everyone knows how it is- walking through the crowded hallways, and sometimes you don't even have a friend by your side. if you're the shy type, don't keep it in! Walk over to someone who is alone as well and say, "Hey! I'm ____." Start up a convo. Second thing about school: Classes. This confuses me sometimes too. It's hard at times to get used to new classes and if you're in 6th grade and above, (sometimes 7th or 5th), switching classes. Don't worry: most schools give maps so you can see where you are and when your next class is. On the first 1-2 weeks, there will be teachers all over the school, helping students who are lost and can't find there next class. Feel free to ask them to give you directions- thats why they are there! I hope that helped, and I bet most of you have already done all that are feel comfortable in your school. Also, if you see someone who came to the school a little later (it happens.) and is confused, help them out. Okay, I hope THAT helped as well lol!
Question of the Blog: What are the worst and best things about your school?
~Rain

Day 2 of Blog: Halloween... Well, Late Halloween!
Hi everyone! This is a super late Halloween related entry, since it's been a week after Halloween. So, I hope you guys (that celebrate it) had fun! Did you dress up? Did you go trick or treating, or stay home and give out candy or what? I got tons of candy, dressed as Alice in Wonderland! One of my sisters was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, and the other was Jasmine from Aladdin. I had a puffy white&blue dress, black and white striped stockings and my black boots. I left my hair out with a blue ribbon it back (for good measure) haha Razz My "Dorothy" sister wore a white and blue checked dress, white stockings, and sparkly red shoes. My other sister wore a bright blue shirt thing, with puffy pants, yellow flats and this blue veil thing. We'll probably have enough candy to last us for the next two Halloweens lol! We also carved out a pumpkin. It looks scary.. kind of. Lol.
Question of the blog: What did you dress up as, what did you do, how much candy did ya get? Or if you don't celebrate it, what did you do this weekend? Another new thing... picture of the blog haha Razz here's this blogs!
Picture of the blog:
~Rain

Day 3 of Blog: 2012, World Ending?
Hi!! How are you guys doing? Good? I'm doing great! I only have like one thing for HW, a math paper, so I am happy about that x3. Anyway, down to bushiness! I know people are going crazy, saying that 2012, December 21 I think it was, to be exact, is the day the world ends, that a terrible natural disaster is occurring on Friday. My opinion: No. I don't believe any of this, I think its hocus pocus (xD) and not true. Just because a date on a calendar said so, doesn't mean its true; the date on the calendar said that 10-30 years ago, and the people who were alive then are still alive now, so yeah. Also, since this Friday is gonna be 11-11-11, people think there might be a earthquake or whatever. I don't agree, I think just because the day falls on a three day tie doesn't mean anything, it just means a day where you can "wish on something" and it'll happen. So, I wanna know your views! Let me know!
Question of the Day: Do you believe in 2011; World is Ending, or in the Friday belief? Why or why not?
Picture of the Day:
~Rain

Day 4 of Blog: Hobbies?
Heyy mahh friends[: Lol. Okay, so I wanna talk about hobbies. I know mostly everyone has those 1-4 things or maybe more that they love to do: it might be writing, singing, sports, graphics, fashion, anything! If you like it, keep doing it and you might just get a job in it if you try and are good enough! Some of my hobbies include: writing. I love to write, I have over 60 stories on my Word accounts, and I actually ENJOY giving essays in class! Razz Singing has always been one of my VERY faves- I love to sing, I think i'm pretty good (I know I can improve still) and I just loveee listening to music! Drama- OMG I love acting!!! <33 I'm in the drama club currently, and got the main role in a play ! ! ! [: I just love pretending to be someone else and i think i'm a good actress! =] Anywaays, those are 3 of my fave hobbies!
Question of the Day: What are your hobbies? Why do you like to do them? How do you improve?
Picture of the day: (just a random pic of hobbies)
~Rain

Day 5 of Blog: School... ugh, i know. xD
Alrighty, so this is [I have bet all of yours] a least favorite subject... school. The place where we hang with friends, eat and ... learn. Razz Anyways, I know you're probably thinking, "So, what? School is not important, who cares if I get a couple D's and F's here and there?" Well, no, it does NOT work that way . The people who will care if you get D's and F's, even if you don't: your parents, family, and the jobs that you will apply for when you're an adult and old enough to be making your own money. They won't apply people who have gotten bad grades throughout their school years, when there are tons of highly educated people who got A's and B's. Try your hardest.. sometimes even I break this rule, but it's really important: try to do your homework first thing. Or if you're going to use the computer, measure the amount you spend: no more time over, say, 1 hour or so. Don't break that rule- or else you'll be doing homework at 12 o'clock at night! ! ! Okay? Razz Another thing: on the weekend do it first thing. Also make sure to study really hard! Mkay; those were just study tips and pleaaaase use them ! ! ! x3
Question of the Day: How long do you study for most tests? How much homework do you usually get, and what do you do for it?
My Answer: I study most of the time around an hour. I usually get 2 or 3 subjects for homework, and: Math we would have a small short worksheet, or front and back. They're usually pretty easy but are sometimes hard. Then in Social Studies, we have worksheets, or things to do in this biiig workbook. Science we have worksheets or studying for quizzes (we hardly have tests). Those are the basic subjects[:
Picture of the Day:
~Rain

Last edited by Rain♥ on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: Rain's Advice/Topic Blog♥

Post by User on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Cool, very interesting :3 Thanks for the advice!
User
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:50 pm

really nice blog!
The worst thing about my school is the lunches-ALWAYS covered with greese Razz
The best thing is probably science class-we have the nicest teacher for science :)

Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by AjIsfoxface:O on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:22 am

cool blog the worst thing at my school would be the mean teachers who let us into lunch were not even talking not even one peep and she says were the loudest class . . . ???
the best thing would probably going to library i <3 reading :D
AjIsfoxface:O
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Thanks for answering guys!
UPDATED. :D
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by candyell10 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:47 pm

At school our lunches are covered In grease
Our science teacher says were the worst class
Library is cool all you do is read that is cool Cookie W/ Heart

candyell10
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Updated :)
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Nope. I don't beileive in the "world is gonna end in 2012" And, I'm gonna make a HUGE wish when it's 11/11/11 at 11:11:11 :)

Leila
Newsteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Love the blog rainnn! <3
- i dont believe in that 'world is ending'. i mean they made a movie outta it!! so ima show my children maybe the movie and be like i survived that Razz
haha kiddingg and with that 11;11 thingg:
i really dont get how ppl wish on that. i mean its mumbo jumbo [not meant to hurt anyone] .. i honestly wished once on that time, and nothing happened. niceee..
so yeah, the 11:11 thing was like over twitter, and dreamers happen to wish alot on that, but i am a dreamer but i dont believe in that anymoreee.
but 11-11-11 is cool. :3

thanks for sharing ! :)
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Thanks for your answers, everyone. Updated(:
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:23 pm

No- I don't believe.
Amazing Blog Rain. ♥
I do need advice, but its kind of personal-- ttyl. ;3

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

[17:16:36] @ clay : 'hey what geneder are you
-
[22:22:29] Bluerocksforever1 : i don't like the color blue anymore
-
[21:35:44] @ Izzy<3 : whats your off
[21:35:46] @ Izzy<3 : * offer
[21:35:57] @ rbi : eternal love from me
-
[17:34:32] @ rbi : shut up annie
-
[23:34:33] @ Gabi : swiggity swag
[23:34:35] @ Gabi : whats in the
[23:34:38] @ Gabi : ....
[23:34:39] @ Gabi : vag
-
[23:43:57] @ Gabi : every1 left my garden
[23:44:03] @ Gabi : is it bc u all like being naked

liz is my favoriteist person ever
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Brianna wrote:No- I don't believe.
Amazing Blog Rain. ♥
I do need advice, but its kind of personal-- ttyl. ;3
Thanks Brianna!
okay, but if you ever do wanna talk, i'm all ears[:
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:55 am

NICE BLOG!!! :DDDD I really like it. ;D but i do agree with what jeanna said. :D

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Ily all.
ily :
[04:30:11] @ Liz : When I was little i put my friends lizard down my brothers pants
[04:30:24] @ Liz : don't try this at home
--
[00:45:27] @ Gabi : mr cow how is u
--
[01:27:06] @ clay : im so ugly compared to everyone
[01:27:20] @ clay : omg dont look at me
[01:27:29] @ clay : shield your eyes
[01:27:33] * Liz looks at clay
[01:27:39] @ Liz : ew
--
[22:43:57] @ Gabi : every1 left my garden
[22:44:03] @ Gabi : is it bc u all like being naked
--
[20:38:14] @ rbi : i just spanked myself to see if it would hurt
[20:38:16] @ rbi : it did
--
[15:03:15] @ peasant #1 : GABI OMG
[15:03:16] @ prince gabi : ay
[15:03:18] @ peasant #1 : MY LOVE
[15:03:20] @ prince gabi : MIK OMG
[15:03:24] @ prince gabi : MY BOO
--
[19:51:55] @ prince gabi : mY BOOTY NEED SOME SCRUBBIN OK
--
[21:47:03] @ gabi : im ded
[21:47:10] @ gabi : GIRL U HOT
Mikayla
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1757

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Mikayla: Yeaah I just think its a fun thing to wish for, even if it doesnt come true, its fun to try Razz
And updated!
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Day 6 of Blog: Last Birthday! [[sorry for double posting.. i'm going to start posting my blogs (i hope thats okay) instead of editing since it's getting terribly long.]]
Heyy everyone! (: Soo, I wanna talk about your last birthdays! Mine is in Feb, and it was a blast! I had a big birthday bash with like 5 friends.. we had so much fun! We went swimming, had cake, and of course, I got presents Razz The best, at that! I got clothing, and shower gel stuff that smells like heaaveen. I got a bunch of cute jewelry, and a iPod Touch Four... and I got like 5 gift cards to some stores, and a spa gift card for a mani pedi treatment ! Razz So what did you guys do for your next birthday? I'm excited for my birthday.. coming up in a few months! YAY! Lol.
Question of the Blog: When's your birthday, what did you get/do on your last birthday, and what do you want to do and get for your next birthday?
Picture of the Blog:
~Rain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:33 am

My birthday is in May :) and what we did was I had a bowling party. Witch- I kind of regret. Razz - like 7 of my friends came- and yeah. It kind of was the worst party I ever had but uh next year- it'll be EPIC! lol xD

Leila
Newsteam

Back to top Go down

Post by LaEpicKelseyYo:O♥ on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:40 am

This is great advice! o: I don't think the world will end on 2012; nor December 21; right before Jesus's bday?! D: Pleasee... world, I love you, don't die. :D
LaEpicKelseyYo:O♥
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Day 7 of Blog: TV shows~!
Heey everyone, sorry for not updating recently. I've been SO busy with homework&quizzes&tests, so I've been occupied a lot , but I'm glad it's the weekend now- FREE TIME! Razz Anyways, the topic for this blog is TV shows! When I was little, i used to LOVEE stuff like Teletubbies, Powerpuff girls, Spongebob [for a little bit], Lizzie McGuire [i like it even more now.], The Wiggles [abit], Cliffored etc. But my mom said the one show I was obsessed with, as in when they turneed it on I would watch with my mouth open= Barney. Razz lol!! One of my sisters was IN LOVE with spongebob- it was and still is her "it" show. Razz xD Now , I'm more into Disney/Nick shows. although I miss the old shows sad
Question of the Blog: What were your fave childhood shows, and your fave shows now?
Picture of the Blog:
~Rain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:03 am

I miss old shows too!!! I dont really remember childhood shows, I watched Cartoon Network & Nick until I "discovered" Disney in 2007. [i never heard of it until i flipped the channels O_o] So I guess maybe when I was a lil younger i loved to watch spongebob, ned's declassified, zoey 101, drake&josh, the amanda show, pokemon, etc. The good thing is some shows like this is still on tv!!! Nickelodeon really puts the good shows on Teennick. :) There was also, a show that became my instant fave show, which was Hannah Montana. I thought Miley was such a great person at the time. :)
Right now, I like Big Time Rush, Shake it Up, and ANT Farm [because of Jake short, which i absolutely love him :)].
I never really changed what channels i watch, because I'd rather be watching some appropriate stuff, instead of other kids my age watch, maybe even younger, which i find just plain wrong.
I think thats a great topic Rain. :) Thanks for sharing. I remember a lot of those shows as you mentioned it-- i love power puff girls alooot ;) i remember that cooties ep. for some reason!! hahaha!
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Day 8 of Blog: Thanksgiving...
Don't shout at me, I know, I'm VERY late! Razz But on Thanksgiving I was sooo busy, and the day before I forgot, so I had no time to make a Thanksgiving blog post, so let's do with this one. Razz Thanksgiving is a very special holiday, where family/friends gather together and have a meal, and are thankful for what God gave them. For my Thanksgiving, my whole family and I gathered with some family friends. We talked and the kids had fun and stuff, then we ate. We had a BIG dinner, w/turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, bread, apple cider, a lot Razz We had pumpkin pie for dessert, and hot chocolate. It seems like the food is the most important part of Thanksgiving Razz Razz Razz Anyways, I'm really thankful for everything I have: family and friends that care for me, a roof over my head, food in my mouth, education, clothes on my back. All the little things in life we take for granted, other people somewhere are wishing they had these things. So....
Question of the Blog: What did you do for Thanksgiving? Did you have fun? What are you thankful for?
Picture of the Blog:
~Rain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top