BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Contest Ideas... Official Contest! :D

+6
lizard
Chantelle
hella fab
gabi
Betty♥1D
MeBeJennifer;3
10 posters

Go down

-Contest Ideas... Official Contest! :D Empty -Contest Ideas... Official Contest! :D

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:53 pm

HEY PEOPLE OF BEARVILLE PLACE! :D

To be honest, I have absolutely NO clue on what new contests there should be!
So here is YOUR chance to win a contest by simply stating what you think SHOULD be a contest!
{ if that made any sense.. }
It's super simple! All you need to do is give us a minimum of 3 ideas and a maximum of 5 ideas on what you think should be some new contests on Bearville Place. You can give ideas for the prizes as well, but they might not be the exact prize. Make sure you describe each contest you name! When the contests are chosen, the rules may be tweeked a bit to fit the rules or whatever.
The winning people will get at least one of their contests chosen and some bearbucks. If other entries are very good as well, we might also use some of those ideas, but not all will be used.
HERE ARE THE ACTUAL RULES & REQUIREMENTS!!:
-Must have AT LEAST 3 ideas
-No more than 5 ideas
-IF SOMEONE ALREADY USED THE IDEA YOU WERE ABOUT TO USE,
DON'T POST IT AGAIN!
-Anything less than 3/more than 5 will be disqualified.
-Remember to describe the instructions of each contest in your entry!
-Don't copy off others.

Well.. Good Luck!
ALL ENTRIES DUE BY December 2, 2011!
Thank yah all! :D

Last edited by MeBeJennifer;3 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

-Contest Ideas... Official Contest! :D Empty Re: -Contest Ideas... Official Contest! :D

Post by Betty♥1D Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 am

Idea 1-A contest designing any member a set.So you would get a list of people who want to participate then give them a random person & they make them a set that matches their personalty.
Prize-Maybe a badge from you and some bearbucks?
Idea 2-A contest where you design a theme for a month for BP.
Prize-Your design featured for 2 weeks-1 month
Idea 3-A contest where you give each person a theme of writing a story.Then two people work together and write one large story with a 3-4 paragraph maximum.
Prize-Story featured on the front & something else?
I'll think of more
Betty♥1D
Betty♥1D
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 818

Back to top Go down

-Contest Ideas... Official Contest! :D Empty Re: -Contest Ideas... Official Contest! :D

Post by gabi Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:51 am

Art Exhibition
-Create A REAL LIFE Picture/And Or Sculpture
-No Inappropriate Drawings Or Models.
-This Contest Can Take Place Any Season

Custom Costume?!
-Create Your Own Outfit Using Only Brushes.(NO OTHER EDITING LIKE:; Cartoon Clothing Pieces,Text,Background Coloured or Removed,ETC.)
-This Contest Can Take Place Any Season

April Fools?
-Create A Joke Related To Bearville
-Appropriate Jokes (NO INSULTS AT ALL)
-This Contest Can Take Place On April Fools or Any Other Day To Trick People And Have Fun. Razz

Around The World In One Graphic
-Create A Collage With Cultures Of The World (BABV CHARRIES AND ITEMS ONLY. NO TEXT. Other Editing Is Allowed Such As:; Cropping,Removing Of Background And Obviously Re-arranging Of Images)
-Write A Paragraph Saying Why You Chose Those Countries To Create A Collage.

Improvising?
-Create a story or poem with one word/topic given.
-Make sure the story or poem is set fully with the word/topic.
-Story has to be at least 3 paragraphs.
-Poem has to be at least 5 stanzas

Good Luck All! No Cheating! <3

Last edited by Gabi on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
gabi
gabi
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 358

Back to top Go down

Post by hella fab Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Idea 1. Time For Winter!!!
Rules: People will need to create a snowman that is homemade (as in on a graphic site, not from the internet!) your ideas need to be original
Prize: one of the winter bears items!! :)

Idea 2.WEEKLY picture contest!!
Rules: So once a week you will pick a idea for pictures like best summer outfit or something and you can either take a picture with friends or by yourself then at the end of the week the winner will be announced
Prize: a special rank and some bearbucks!

Idea 3. Create your own animal!!!
Rules: in this contest you will need to create a new animal using only paint or a simple graphic site
Prize: maybe a animal code! :)

Idea.4 Make you own christmas Card!!!
Rules;no copying you need to fully make the entire thing from hand no using premade thing (only babv character if needed)
Prize: have your card shown on the homescreen of BP!!

Last edited by TheSongOf~Iz on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
hella fab
hella fab
Featured Member
Featured Member

My BearBucks : 6367

Back to top Go down

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Extended to December 2, 2011! Get more entries in please!
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantelle Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:26 am

Here are my ideas (:

1. We can create a type of dessert, as in cupcake, ice cream, cake. etc..(:
-You have to use your OWN original idea, no copying.
-May have to describe what your creation is with lots of details and all.
-If you want, they can make an own graphic/creation on how it will look like.

2. A Contest where we have to design a really cool sock. (LOL)
-Try being original and all
-Write a paragraph about what the socks special about, etc..
-You may also design the perfect shoe with it Razz

3. What BP Means to you!
-they have to write a paragraph about.. 2-4 about what BP means to them.
-They have any choice of expressing, what it means. (they can make a list, from graphic, to typing).

Thanks! Good luck all (:
-Chantelle
Chantelle
Chantelle
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 4999

Back to top Go down

Post by lizard Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:43 am

Some of mine are weird xD but--

Create a word Contest
In this contest, you would make up your own word (Maybe you could edit the rules, and have it do with babv somehow) and you must explain what it means, and maybe draw a picture of it? xD

Create A Christmas tree Contest
In this contest, you can either find a plain tree off the internet, or draw your own. Then, you must decorate it with ornaments, and anything else you want. You must then explain why you decorated it the way you did, why you put specific ornaments, and why you used certain colors. Be creative!
Prize could be a Christmas Tree from babv. Or any christmas item. Maybe their Christmas tree could be featured above the chat box.

Inspirations
What/Who inspires you, and why? You must write at least four sentences, and then, take a picture of your babv character, wearing an outfit that represents what you are inspired by.

New Years! {As the Clock Strikes 12:00!}
For this contest, everyone who posts in the contest thread at exactly 12:00 [the start of the new year], receives a certain amount of BP points for the fun of it! (If there are lots of people, you could maybe do a drawing). xD There could also be exceptions for time zones, or if you're 5 min before, or 5 min after 12:00. Just thought it would be fun Razz.

About you Board
For this contest, we would have a template of a chalkboard. People would save that image, and decorate the chalkboard in any program, describing themselves. You can decorate it with images, words, anything you want! You might put a picture of your babv character on it, too. You can decorate it however you want, just make sure it describes you in some way. You must include at least 3 things on the board that represent you. (Not as much related to babv, but it's just a fun contest, and maybe even when people are done, then can put them on their "Introduce yourself" threads.) Razz
lizard
lizard
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 8462

Back to top Go down

Post by xColor_Me*Cloud Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:18 am

Wow! Everyone's got great ideas so far. :) Hurr's mah idearz:

1. *~The Layout Contest~*
Members design their own BP Layout - Everything from backgrounds to the banner! It can be for any time of year, and the winner's gets featured in the season it goes with. They have to make sure they have buttons, a banner, borders, and "Who's Online" picture. The prizes would be the layouts being used, and maybe a few hundred Bear Bucks. Maybe have 3 of the years' layouts[?] member made? [I know you guys work really hard on them, and I figured you might want a break? :) ]

2. *~The Revolution Contest~*
I was thinking the other day about how it's been awhile since we've had a revolution... So why not let members make it??? I remember the photography one was going one when I first joined, and we had a few name ones, like "THA" revolution, and "DA" revolution. Maybe whoever's idea catches on best? :)

3. *~The Very Special Contest~*
In this contest, you tell about a person who is very very special to you, can tell why. The prizes could be random-y, and maybe bear bucks? Idk, just thinking. XD

I might add more later :)
xColor_Me*Cloud
xColor_Me*Cloud
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

My BearBucks : 1869

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:54 am

1)Who you are:tell about who you are and how you came to be who you are.write a paragraph about it.Prizes could be some what centered about who you said you are?

2)The resolution contest:Tell about your new years resolution abd why you want that.Prizes would be random.

Last edited by Zion&Christmas on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zion
Zion
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:33 am

One; Thee Candy Contest!!
~~~ Design your own candy, describe your inspirations, and name your candy, you can also make a graphic of your candy bar/sucker/etc describe what's in your candy.
Two; Random Contest! :)
-- Make an outfit on babv, it has to be random, throw whatever on, and whoever is the best or makes the admins laughs wins!
More coming!
Mikayla
Mikayla
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1761

Back to top Go down

Post by lizard Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Zion- just letting you know you must have at least 3 ideas to enter, and since the contest is ending today, you might consider adding a few! Razz
lizard
lizard
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 8462

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlin Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 am

Locking !
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum