BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

I need some characters!

Go down

Option1 I need some characters!

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:54 am

Hey everyone! I'm going to make a story for the roleplay and I need some characters in it! The roleplay will be called, "A Life In A Day." It's about some people that get choosen to do these challenges. They tell the contestents what to do that usually takes forever that people do at home and see how many things those people can do in one day. The person who has the most things they did in the day, wins. The challenges are hard, dangerous, and long. You MUST have this fill out form below if you want to be in the play:

BP Username:
Why do you want to get a character in this play?:
What do you think is tough, hard, dangerous, and long?:
What do you think is easy, non-dangerous, short, and fun?:

Here are the characters for the play:
Clarissa- Remi - She's very energetic and happy. She's always smiling, grinning or laughing, and sometimes she may seem sort of hyper. She likes to help people, and she never gives up.
She'd have long, wavy dirty blond hair, olive green eyes, she'd be really tall with tan skin.

John- He's very boyish and happy. He loves his best friends Toby and James. He likes to get dirty and loves to go to farms. He his dark brown hair with some light brown streaks and loves his ripstick.

Maggie- She loves Clarrisa and can have some anger issues. She doesn't like John because she says he has "Dirty Problems" She can be cheerful at times and loves to be on the Pom Pom Squad at her dance studio. She loves the orchestra and loves ballet.

Toby- He's very quiet but can be very rowdy at times. He follows in his Dad's footsteps and likes fishing, football, lacrosse, and homework. Toby is one of the brainiacs at school and is a little new to Wisconsin where everyone lives. He likes rap music and his cell phone.

Priscilla- Clare- She is very shy and can't stand Maggie. Clarrisa trys to cheer her up but Clarrisa and Maggie are very good friends. She likes math and is on the Leadership Crowd Club at school. She loves to make donations to charity and wants to start a foundation soon. She loves chinese food and loves to help around wherever she is.

James- He loves football, football, and more football! He likes to play hockey with his friends at school and loves to go on adventures, hikes, nature trails, and challenges. James wants to try out for the lacrosse team and play with Toby. He loves his friends and can't stand Clarrisa. James says "Clarrisa is fun loving and happy all the time."

Staff Challenger #1- Staff member of the challenge "A Life In A Day"

Staff Challenger #2- Staff member of the challenge "A Life In A Day"

Staff Challenger #3- Staff member of the challenge "A Life In A Day"

And you need to tell me which character you want to be. I will start the roleplay once everyone has a character. I will tell you when we start BTW. hehe

Last edited by RachelDaCupcake on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Option1 Re: I need some characters!

Post by Emily♥ on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:12 am

BP Username:RiyaDaBear
Why do you want to get a character in this play?:Maggie
What do you think is tough, hard, dangerous, and long?: achieving a goal in life :)
What do you think is easy, non-dangerous, short, and fun?: learning to do jump ropes ;D
Emily♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by ClareTS3Obsessed♦ on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:21 am

can you post the personallitys of each charecter that would help me decide
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 767

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:38 am

BP Username: Remi11
Why do you want to get a character in this play?: It seems super interesting and I love the plot! [:
What do you think is tough, hard, dangerous, and long?: Having to rebuild something after you've worked so hard.
What do you think is easy, non-dangerous, short, and fun?: Making friends. Razz

I'd like to be Clarissa.

My personality and description would be: She's very energetic and happy. She's always smiling, grinning or laughing, and sometimes she may seem sort of hyper. She likes to help people, and she never gives up.

She'd have long, wavy dirty blond hair, olive green eyes, she'd be really tall with tan skin.

thanks (:
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Riya- Why do you want the character in the play? Not who. But okay
Clare- Sure. I'll edit it asap
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Post by ClareTS3Obsessed♦ on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:59 pm

BP Username: ClareDaTravelingKitty
Why do you want to get a character in this play?: I wan to be a character in the play because this sounds like a fun and interesting play i love the story
What do you think is tough, hard, dangerous, and long?: Tough= Run Across Country. Hard= Shoveling over a foot of snow. Dangerous= mountain climbing Long= Biking across country
What do you think is easy, non-dangerous, short, and fun?: Roller Coaster ride or eating!
I would like to be Priscilla

ClareTS3Obsessed♦
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 767

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down