BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday idea

5 posters

Go down

Option5 Holiday idea

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:26 am

I think every holiday we should have a party just like the 400th member party. We could celebrate different ways each holiday like for example like if it was Christmas we would do Christmas games Christmas fashion shows, everything that holiday. Maybe we can have all Easter and could have a party like that. Easter fashion shows, Easter games, it might seem kind of hard to do that holidays kind of games but maybe we could play like guess that song and do like Christmas songs on Christmas. That's my idea! Razz :) :D
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Option5 yeah

Post by maybear2☆9 Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 am

not a bad idea rachel. pretty good.
confetti
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Option5 Re: Holiday idea

Post by Emily♥ Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:58 pm

I disagree with this idea sorry, because we don't need to celebrate the holidays out of order because people would just get confused and say why are we celebrating christmas in spring or so ever and ect.
Emily♥
Emily♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyJackie Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:52 am

I think you came up with a good idea, but honestly I disagree. It would actually exclude non-Christmas, non-Easter celebrators, due to different religions.
CrazyJackie
CrazyJackie
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 5127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:20 pm

RiyaBearCub wrote:I disagree with this idea sorry, because we don't need to celebrate the holidays out of order because people would just get confused and say why are we celebrating christmas in spring or so ever and ect.
I think she meant the month the holiday's in we celebrate it (christmas=december)

I agree with Jackie. I like the idea but people might not celebrate it due to religions [easter & christmas]. stuff like halloween people may not celebrate either just out of curiousity (my parents dont let me celebrate it). There's also holidays like Thanksgiving that occurs different days around the countries.

But on the positives-- it would be so fun to be like dressing up for it like an elf, an egg, etc. xD lol and I like the idea just maybe getting together and just having a party other than just focusing on the holiday for some people.(:

<3 Thanks for the suggestion :)
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyJackie Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:25 pm

JeannaBearFun wrote:
RiyaBearCub wrote:I disagree with this idea sorry, because we don't need to celebrate the holidays out of order because people would just get confused and say why are we celebrating christmas in spring or so ever and ect.
I think she meant the month the holiday's in we celebrate it (christmas=december)

I agree with Jackie. I like the idea but people might not celebrate it due to religions [easter & christmas]. stuff like halloween people may not celebrate either just out of curiousity (my parents dont let me celebrate it). There's also holidays like Thanksgiving that occurs different days around the countries.

But on the positives-- it would be so fun to be like dressing up for it like an elf, an egg, etc. xD lol and I like the idea just maybe getting together and just having a party other than just focusing on the holiday for some people.(:

<3 Thanks for the suggestion :)

Maybe Holiday Parties or spring parties?
CrazyJackie
CrazyJackie
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 5127

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum